Part 8

*Gemmas pov*
Drew suggested we tell the boys about us.
"Isn't it a bit soon? Like you only just asked me." I say.

"Yeah but the sooner the better."

"I suppose so, okay let's do it."

We walk down the stairs. I'm quite nervous of what they will say, but hope they are supportive.

"Hey, em we have some news." Drew says.

"What is it?" Nate says.

"YOU GOT GEMMA PREGNANT?" Levi shouts.
I laugh at what he says.
"No, no Levi. Why would you think that." Drew says also laughing.

"I don't know, why wouldn't I?" He says raising an eyebrow and getting up to go to the fridge.
"You are a very weird person." I say still laughing.
"You're welcome." He shouted from the kitchen.
I already love being around these boys. It's only been a few boys but I feel like I fit right in. Unlike when I was at home.

"I've asked Gemma to be my girlfriend, and she said yes." Drew says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh my god." Austin says.
"That's awesome." Nate says.
But Levi, oh no, he has to say something completely different.
"SO YOU ARE GOING TO GET HER PREGNANT." He shouts from the kitchen.

"LEVI." Drew shouts and glares at him as he comes out of the kitchen.
"What? No one else was going to say it." He says, with a face stuffed with chips.
"So, the question is, is it 'Gew' or 'Dremma'?" Austin asks jumping over the sofa to sit down.
"I don't know, I like 'dremma'" Drew says looking at me.
"Dremma it is then." I say.

We talk for a few hours then head up to bed.
I've gone through so much over the past few days. Shock of Drew kissing me, twice, fainting, the other boys finding out about my past, and I haven't cut. I feel really proud of myself. But now I'm thinking of it.
Maybe, one cut won't hurt.
My arms and legs start to tingle when I haven't cut in a while. But it's been about five days.
I search through my bag for my blade. I always keep one near by. I change my top and then change my bottoms. I drag the blade across my upper thigh. I feel the blood run it. I do feel quite relieved. But I feel guilty. Well I don't know what I feel.
Confused.
I feel confused.
I quickly clean up and put my cloths from earlier in my bag. I didnt cut too deep so hopefully it doesn't come through my trousers.

"Um Drew? Am I sleeping with you?"
"Yeah sure." He says.

I quickly hop into bed beside him. He's following fans on twitter. He tweets some of them really nice things. He really cares about them. It's nice that the fans love him as much as he loves them.
I'm slowly drifting off to sleep. I really am tired.
Soon, I'm asleep.

(Next Morning)

*Drews Pov*

"Gemma? Gemma wake up." I say shaking her.
I listen up the blanket so I could get out of bed and noticed something red on the front of her pyjama bottoms and on the bed sheets.
"Uuuughhh what?" She says half asleep.
"What's this?" I say pointing at the red.
"Oh. Uhm. Drew.. I'm so sorry." She says.
She looks like she's about to cry.
"It's fine. Are you okay?"
"Yea, I uhm. I don't know."
"Why?"
"Why what?"
"Why did you do it?"
"The last few days have been a roller coaster, our kisses, the fainting, telling the boys, and moving here."
She looks down at the pillow. I can see tears well up in her eyes
"Gemma, please don't cry." I let out a sigh. "If us being together is too much, we" I sigh again. "We can call it off."
"Drew." She said looking up with a startled look. "No Drew."

"But you said-" she cuts me off.
"I know what I said. But maybe being with you will help. I don't know. But I'm not ending it."
"Okay, come here." I say beckoning her in for a hug.

/////
We are the leaders and were not coming back.
What I'm listening to on repeat while writing this aha.
Hi.
Kay bye.