part 15

*Drews Pov*

I keep walking.
I know where im going.
To the one place where I can have peace.

I push the bush out of my way. I walk down the windy, sandy path.
I sit on one of the larger rocks.
I put my head in my hands and just cry.

"This is usually where he goes" I hear someone say.

"Oh for gods sake." I say as I get up.

"Drew, what's wrong?" I hear Gemma say from behind.

"Im afraid of what you'll think when you find out." I reply.

"Im gunna leave you guys to talk this out" Nate says, turning and leaving.

"Drew, listen to me. Whatever it is, it'll be okay." Gemma says, wiping the tears from my face.

"Gemma, you don't know how bad it is."

"Tell me what it is then."

"Promise me you won't hate me." I say sitting down on the rock.

"I promise you Drew." She says taking my hands.

"Lisa doesn't really go with the right crowd. She tries to fit in with these guys that aren't the safest to be around. But anyway, these guys are drug addicts. When I met Lisa first, I didn't know she was too. But soon I found out. She was my first love, I couldn't walk away from her easily. So I ended up taking drugs."

I sigh as I roll up my sleeve to show her my arm.

"See these scars, they are from me self harming as a result of doing this. When Lisa found out, she went ballistic and ended up giving me this scar on the back of my neck from a broken bottle."

She looks stunned.

"Im sorry I didn't tell you before this." I say.

"Drew, I, uh, I don't know what to feel right now."

"I'm sorry." I say again.

"And um, have you stopped taking drugs?" She asks, looking at the ground.

"Yes, yes of course I have. After Lisa hit me, I got help and I haven't taken any since. But babe, it's all in the past."

"I know it's in the past Drew but can I trust you to stay away from the drugs when you see her again?" She asks walking away from me.

"Of course you can Gemma. After seeing what it does to people I would never do it again."

"I dont know drew."

"Gemma please, you can trust me. " I say as another tear rolls down my cheek.

"Don't meet up with her." She says turning around.

"What?" I say shocked.

"Don't meet up with her."

"Gemma, I need to sort this out."

"She hurt you. I dont want to risk you getting hurt again."

------

Vote, comment and share xx