Enchanted

Now playing "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift

"Please don't be in love with someone else. Please don't have somebody waiting on you.."

Percy's POV:

I was in my cabin, pacing back and forth.

"hey YN, I like you....no...Hey YN, I was wondering if you were dating anyone? nah....hey YN! I really like you and-ew!! no! gods, why is this so hard!!?"

I muttered angrily to myself. If anyone else were here, they'd think I was crazy. Well-Grover was here, but that was besides the point.
"Come on man, just tell her! It can't be that hard..." Grover said, trying to reassure me.

"You don't get it, man!! She's so pretty, and her eyes...I could stare into them forever. and her smile!! It can light up the whole room.." I sighed happily. Grover rolled his eyes, and snorted.

"You're down bad."
"Shut up!! I am not." I retorted, flopping down on my bed.
"Mhm...." Grover said, unsure. I just rolled my eyes in response. 

There was a pause before I responded.
"Whatever. All I'm saying is, is that I wanna tell her, I just don't know how. Come on Grover! You're supposed to be my wingman!" I huffed.

"Actually, your protector, to be exact." he said, raising his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes again. 
"Yeah yeah..." I muttered.

TIMESKIP
Percy's POV:

I took a deep breath to compose himself. I looked out, seeing her in the distance. She was laughing. But she was laughing with someone else. I squinted my eyes, realizing who it was.

It was that new Apollo kid, he heard about him a couple weeks ago.

This was not good.
Not good at all.

Did she like him? I prayed to the gods that she didn't. She didn't need him. She could do so much better.

I approached her with caution. one single thought running through my mind.
"please, don't be in love with someone else...please, don't have somebody waiting on you..."
 She was now just talking, but still giggling softly.

"YN...?" I said, appearing next to her. She turned to face me.

"oh, hey percy!!" she said, smiling. I smiled back, a nervous smile.
"can I talk to you...in private?" I asked, and she nodded. I led her to the edge of the woods.

"so, whatcha need?" she asked, bouncing on the balls of her feet.
"well, for starters...is he your uh-your boy-"

"my boyfriend?" she said, finishing the sentence for me. I gulped and nodded, feeling my face become redder.

"oh! no, he's gay. why do you ask?" she said, cocking her head to the side.
"oh thank god." I thought to myself.
"well-I was just uh-I wanted to tell you..uh.. you like you-I mean-wait, no." I said. Great, I was already a stuttering mess.

"okay, I wanted to say I like you." I finally blurted out. she looked shocked, which I assumed was bad. but then she looked happy, and a grin broke out on her face.

"I-I like you too, percy..." she finally said, and I felt like the luckiest guy in the world.
"really?" I said, surprised.
"really." she said. there was a moment of silence, and she checked her watch. 

"oh shoot! i gotta get to the arena, catch you later?" 
"yeah, catch ya la-" I started, but was cut off by her kissing my cheek. I was surprised, but I wasn't complaing.

"bye percy!!" she called out to me. I gulped.
"b-bye yn!" 

A\N
cute lil short one for yall
also, i'm workin on the third part to the other one lol
drop requests if u have any!!