CHAPTER 4

Ashley's POV

Ashley's POV

I listened to the sound of raindrops as they fall on the ground and on my window pane as I sat on the seal with my head against it. The sound is really soothing as it made me feel a little comfortable. The darkness of my room vanishing as the lightning strike somewhere from the dark clouded night sky.

It's been a week. After meeting my five mates it's been one whole week since I left my room or talked to anyone. Alex was nice enough to bring me my homework at home, and with him he brought Mason home that kept me away from thinking about them, me and Mason are now very friendly with each other, him and Alex are still at awkward phase but it's unimaginable what a mate bond can do. There's always something between them, Mason always looks nervous and afraid when he can't see Alex, his eyes keep glancing to where Alex went time to time yet he's oblivious to everything .

Mom and dad asked me many times about what happened but I just tell them it's nothing and I was feeling homesick and locked myself in my room. They didn't ask much as I was not shutting Alex out and he also weighed my point.

The day, when I fainted from the shock, was the day I last saw them before Alex brought me to nurses office. I was told to rest and keep myself away from any stressor as it will cause me a panic attack. We didn't tell anyone about my mates and after that I couldn't see them cause Alex didn't let me continue my class and a brought me home.

Was it really..... true?

Did the moon goddess really paired me with five guys?

Its not like I don't want them, but five is too much. I was waiting to find my mate ever since I got my wolf and now that I've found them. It's really a them. I want to see them, touch them and breathe in their scent but I don't know how? What to say? what to do? I've never seen anyone with these many mates. Twins getting one mate is heard of but five.

My head was filled with questions and conflicting thoughts. Lia was angry at me but she stopped arguing with me later. She was giving me time to adjust.

I broke out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at my door. I pulled away from the window and tiredly walked to the door.

"who's it?" I said with my distorted voice and waited, but there was no reply. I sighed and opened the door a little knowing the person must be from my family.

I looked in confusion as I saw a gift box held on my eye level, hiding the face of the person. I saw Alex beside the guy and pulled the box from his hand to see the person's face.

"surprise!" shouted the familiar voices that made me a little emotional and over the top happy. I handed, or pushed the gift box to Alex and hugged my elder cousin brother and he laughed at me.

"OMG!!! Killian!!!!"

"hey! Now that you've Killian don't forget about us. " said Sam as he and his elder brother, Markus, and Alex hugged us after shouting ' group hug'.