CHAPTER 12

Ryker's POV (after Hunter took him to his room) (//・_・//)

"Hunter.... "

"save your explanation for later. Right now, let's move you to my room. "

Just as we reached Hunter's room, he pushed me roughly against the door and exerted his alpha power on me. It simply work as we release our pheromones in the surrounding and if someone with lower ranks inhales it, they are forced to bow down to us.

But for mates this pheromone works as a stimulant only if we want to.

"Hunter. Stop releasing it. It's hard to breathe." I said to him as I tried to push him away but he was stronger than me. Not that I'm weak but he has an advantage of being an older wolf.

"aren't you going to counter it with yours. You like to fight back, right? Won't you fight me now. " he said as he came dangerously close to my ear and said in a low sexy tone.

Damn him for being this good. Even his anger arouse me this much.

"yeah then. Let's fight. "

A smirk made a way to his face as he locked his eyes with mine. His eyes boring into mine, making me forget everything for a moment but after realizing what he's doing I attacked him.

Not into a real fight but a sexy fight with all the groping, touching, gasping, kissing, pushing each other against hard surface and ravishing each other.

We both wants to be dominant, even after knowing that only Hunter is my dominant, I can't stop myself from arguing it with him. He don't know this but I like this rough sex more. I only try to fight him to get him to this point where he's much more dominant and less careful, im such a masochist. But I love it with him, not even Xavier can bring this side of me out, then again he's my sub not the other way round.

I released my pheromones as well, as I kissed him. His lips moving against mine in urgency and trying to dominate me, and the feeling did nothing but aroused me even more.

He took off my clothes and ripped the ones that weren't obeying him. I chuckled as I started pushing him back without breaking the kiss till we hit the bed. Pushing him down on the bed, I started kissing his neck as he growled and held my hairs in one hand and jerked my face up to look at him.

"use your mouth on right place. " he growled at me as he pressed his hard on bulge over mine making me groan and trying to feel him even closer. I contained my moan in, refusing to show that he affects me this much.

"What if I say. I.Won't. " I stretched the sentence and sure enough I saw his eyes flicker as his wolf tried to take control over him. He easily pushed it back and flipped us over and started kissing me and his hands reached dangerously closer to my thriving dick.

"Going to give me a handjob I see. " I teased him and flinched when his hand squeezed my dick harshly, sending sudden shock to my spine.

"you'll regret fighting me love. And don't you think I'll go easy this time. " he spoke in low voice and started moving his hand over my cock.

"ugghhhhh. Ahhhhh... Damn you Hunter.... " I moaned as his hands were hitting the right spot. I couldn't contain my moan and my control over my pheromones wavered. Leaving me with no protection against his. It started affecting me as his pheromones started clouding my mind and my full planned strategy going down the drain. Not all.

His other hand probed at my entrance as his teeth grazed over my bare skin and he sucked and kissed over my naked chest and tortured my nipples.

"ahhh... Ugh.... Haaaaa.... "