CHAPTER 8

Alex's POV

"okay, let's go!" Sam shouted as he quickly got in the car. I growled at him as he gave me confused look. "take the back seat. " I told him as I saw my cute mate walk out of the school building. Sam followed my gaze and smirked at me as he happily skipped to back seat.

I shook my head and walked to Mason who was looking around probably finding me in the crowd.

A smiled covered my face as he spotted me and a huge smiled decorated his cute face. My wolf howled in my head as I walked toward Mason.

"ready to go?" I asked and he nodded.

I took his bag from him and started walking to my car as he followed me like a pup.

"Ashley is not coming?" he asked as we reached my car and I opened the door for him and handed him the bag.

"she's with her mates. " I told him as he got in and nodded.

"hey Mason!!"

"hi Sam"

I sat in the driver's seat and closed the door driving to Mason's house. I calmly sat in my seat as Mason and Sam talked about random stuff and I joined them here and there.

Mason looks really adorable when he laughs so freely. I smiled at him but I was annoyed. He talks with everyone freely but always shuts up when he's talking to me, like he's afraid of something and I'm freaking jealous of others.

I just wish for him to turn eighteen quickly so I can tell him, that I'm his mate. I really want to cuddle him close, kiss his cute cheeks, I wanna look in his doe brown eyes as he smile at me, I want to breathe in his scent, I want to kiss him. But it is all messed up right now because he don't even know we are mates.

Liam, my wolf, is not a patient one, but he is handling himself and his instincts. He constantly whined in my head when Mason was not around or when he talked to someone else other than us.

Like right now.

He never talked to me like he's talking to Sam. I almost growled but his sweet voice calling me stopped me.

" Alex."

"yes little one. " I called him by his nick name and he blushed.

So freaking adorable. I'm going crazy here and he don't even know.

"C-can we go at y-your place?" he stuttered out with the blush still on his face as he nervously looked at his lap. Before I could say yes he started explaining. "My brother's having some guests over.  And he said... He said if I could be.... I mean stay at my friend's place..... But you are my only friend.... "

"so cute... " Sam gushed from the back seat as I glared at him. "okay. I'm not here. " and with that he settled back.

"Little one. You can stay at my place as long as you want. You don't need to ask. "

"yes Mace. You can stay. Do we need to pack your bags?" Sam said happily and I face palmed while my mate awkwardly looked at him.

"i-its only for a while. " he said as he fixed his glasses on his nose. I noticed it many times whenever he's flustered or nervous, he either play with his sleeves while looking down or adjust his glasses.

"it's okay Little one. "

********

"your mom is not home?" Mason asked and I nodded. He sat on my bed with his books open while Sam and I were in mental argument.

"she's a professional cook, so she's really busy in restaurant. "

"hey guys I'm gonna get some water. " Sam said and walked to kitchen.

[Talk to him ]

He said through mind link making me conscious of me and my mate being alone in my room.

"Do you want anything, Little one. "

"No. I'm good" he said as he turned to look around my room.

"You don't have many things here? I-I'm sorry if it's rude. " he said once again getting nervous and somewhat scared.

"No it's okay... I don't like making mess of my room, I like it simple and most of my things are in Ashley's room. She likes to steal mine. " I said and he nodded once again going back to his books. There was this silence between us making me feel nervous.

'Talk to mate. ' my wolf said as he whined in my head.

'I can't. I don't even know what to say.'

'You are being a sissy. '

'Shut up. Liam. '

"Alex? Can I ask you something?"

"hmm"

"why do you always call me little one.?" he asked sweetly as his puppy eyes looked into mine making me forget everything. His sweet pink lips were apart as he had pencil between them. I never thought I'd ever be jealous but I am.... Jealous of that pencil.

His sweet plump lips wrapped around the pencil is making me go crazy. I'm having thoughts..... Bad thoughts.

"cause you are like one. You are so cute and adorable like a pup, you act like one too, shy and scared until you found a person you fell safe with. And that is why I call you little one, hoping one day you'll find that person in me. " I said without even realizing the last part until I saw him blush and hide his face by looking at his book in his lap.

I got up from my seat on the bean bag and sat beside him, reminding myself to keep some distance, so thing won't go uncomfortable between us.

"just like now. " I patted his head as he sighed and relaxed making me smile. I kissed his head unconsciously before standing up. "come down in a few, I'll make you something. "

"but I'm not-" and just then his stomach growled.

"try saying that to him. " I pointed at his stomach while he just blushed.

'Our mate's an adorable one. I like it. Makes me want to protect him from everything. '

'Me too Liam. '

********

Mysty out!
o(〃^▽^〃)o