Closer

"Catch her!" A male voice screams loudly. Her brother and cousins run behind her with some guards. She had strong hold on her wedding gown as she sprinted on her joggers that nobody knew she was wearing under that huge gown. She had already planned it. "I don't want to marry that oldie! Leave me the fuck alone!" She yells back without loosing her speed.

The groom wasn't white haired old hag. In fact even in his mid thirties he was handsome. But she didn't wanted to get married, not yet, atleast.

Running out of the venue while jumping to skip some steps. She spots a guy opening car door while talking on the phone. Her face showing her determination. She runs near him. Tackling him on the ground with shoulder push, making sure to snatch the keys from his hand, she gets inside the car.

Immediately shoving the keys inside, her foot pressed hard on the gas pedal and engine instantly comes to life and car zooms forward. From wing mirror, she sees her family members standing there looking at her car, technically stolen car.

After hour of driving, making sure that her family wasn't following her anymore, she stops the car at small but decent store. She had brought her credit card that she kept hidden from her family for emergency.

She walks inside the store and gets some comfortable clothes like blue jeans and white shirt. Also picking a packed sandwich in way. She walks towards counter to find young boy around 17-18 behind the counter. He stares at her, surprised by her outfit. She quickly pays and leaves.

After finding secure spot with no human in sight, she parks her car beside the road. Locking the door, she quickly changes into new purchased comfortable garments. Thankfully the windows were tinted.

Dumping the white gown in backseat, she gets in the driver seat and drives ahead. Munching on the sandwich, she got from the shop.

After some more hours. It was now 1 in the afternoon. Her stomach grumbled as the sandwich wasn't enough for the hunger from the morning. Her gaze fell on the fuel gauge behind the the steering wheel. Her eyes bulging as she sees the fuel was nearly nothing. And soon after the car stops. In middle of she doesn't know where.

Abandoning the car and her wedding dress, she walks on the grey pathway to wherever it leads. On the walk, she frees her hairs from the hairstyle. Throwing the hair pins behind her. She sighs, finally untying her hairs. She ties them in high ponytail. It looked cute and elegant since she had shoulder length dark brown hairs.

Her lips form pout while her palms are tucked inside her jeans pocket. She wasn't physically tired but was fed up with this long never ending road. Not even stores were at the sight anymore. Though it was good since her family can't find her here.

Finally! After two hours of walking, she finds small store. Well it was more like tiny roadside shop. She sees two- three vehicles parked near that had watermelon and some other things in cargo area. They were mini pickup truck.

She walks closer and sneak peak inside the shop. She sees two men talking. She wouldn't have eavesdropped if not for the topic. They were talking about some runway bride, but crucial part was they mentioned her family's name. They were looking at the newspaper, probably her picture. It got cleared when they caught her and their eyes enlarged as they pointed their finger at her.

Her body reacts before her brains order and she bolts away. "Shit! That's her! Grab her!" She hears behind her as both men ran behind her. She cursed under her breath.

She detects the least filled cargo of last truck. She runs near it and tries her luck to open the door. And damn! Seems like even universe is on her side. The door opens on first move. She settles inside and immediately drives away with another stolen vehicle.