the denied request....

(Rey meets Tanni's eyes with a sincere expression, he had ever shown her to this day and says.)

Rey : I am really sorry for breaking your heart Tanni and for taking your feelings for granted but my one and only truth is that, I was in love with kriya yesterday, today and I  will always be in love with her,  tomorrow too. { by this he means, he was in love with kriya in the past, present and will be in love with her in future too.}

Tanni turned away in the other direction as tears were starting to pour down her eyes, she waps away her tears and takes Rey's hands into her hands and with the shaking voice she asks..

Tanni : how are you so sure about that, ho sakta hai yah vaham ho aapka, Apne Achanak se kriya Ko dekha isliye Shayad aapko Aisa feel ho raha ho...

Rey singh with a heavy heart, as he could feel her hands trembling and says:

Because nothing makes sense without her in my life, you know, jab vo yahan nahin thi mujhe aisa lag raha tha ki main koi Andheri galiyon mein kho Gaya hu, chaha din ho ya raat, confusion mein jata tha, sach kahoon to main use itna miss Karta tha ki mujhe kabhi kabhi to munn karta ka apna Dil apna body se nikal dun, taki uski yaad aana band ho Jaya...

Tanni let go of Rey's hands and says: so ab aap mujhse breakup karke kriya ke pass jaaoge, aur kriya mana kar diya to fir to aap  mara sath rahen sakte ho..... I don't mind being your second choice....

Rey: "Tanni,  No I can't do that.... please try to understand  (he holds her by her shoulder and says.) and go live your life, live it without me, kyunki hamare ek dusre ke sath koi future nahin hai, please fill your heart with love for someone else, koi aisa Jo tumhen pyar kare aise pyar Karen,  Jaise main kabhi bhi tumhen nahin kar sakta.

Tanni: Rey do log ek dusre ke sath Khush rah sakte Hain hamesha ke liye.
It's possible that you meet somebody who's perfect for you, even though you're already in love with somebody else.

Rey smiles a little sadly and turns towards her, then says : if you're truly already in love with a person then you don't allow yourself to find perfection in someone else...( He then looked at her, and could see, she was again hurt, he sighed with heavy breaths and said.) I am really really sorry, main tumhen hurt nahin karna chahta Tanni,,,, per main kya Karu, This!!! Is my truth... Kriya is my truth.....aagar Mari life main kriya nahi aati thi, toh shayad I would have fallen for you or any other girl but now it's impossible....

Tanni thinking: I know Rey, ya app ka sach hai, ya baat to main tub hi samajh gai thi jub aap chhote chhote jhooth bol kar, kriya ke paas jaata tha, main aise behave Karthi the manno Maine use dekha hee na ho, taaki main tumhen apane saath rakh sakoon... Maine to aapko unhen fire escape mai lekar jaate hue bhi dekha tha, Shayad aap unse baat karna chahte the ya kuch aur....( Tanni says nothing and gets up from the sofa and starts to make her way towards the existing door...)

Rey watches Tanni's walking away, he is thinking: I really am very sorry Tanni but I can't imagine waking up knowing that I won't be able to see her, the truth is I am scared to lose her again..but even if I am scared that my love will cause problems or it will burn my life to the ground, still I want to say it out loud...

Tanni stops and without turning says : I am still unwilling to let go of you Rey. ( And runs away before hearing a response from him.)

On the other hand the whole group was ready for their performance...

Everything went smoothly during the group's performance, receiving a warm reception and successfully documenting the festive events. The sarpanch kindly invited them to a dinner gathering at a respected location, showing genuine support. Despite some tensions among the group members, their professionalism shone through. They worked together with great collaboration and executed synchronized dance performances flawlessly. Their ability to put aside personal issues and focus on their work showcased their dedication and professionalism. By uniting as a team and overcoming individual obstacles, they moved forward harmoniously to their next goal, undoubtedly enhanced by their shared commitments.