Chapter 26💕

(wedding day)

The sun began to set as the guests started to gather on the beach for Wat and Tine's wedding. The ceremony was set to take place on a small platform that had been built over the water, with the waves lapping gently against the shore.

The guests took their seats, their faces filled with anticipation. Soon, the music began to play, and Tine made his way down the aisle, escorted by his parents. He looked absolutely stunning in his beige suit.

As Tine reached the platform, he took his place next to Wat, who was already waiting for him. Wat looked just as handsome in his matching beige suit, his hair combed back in his signature style.

The priest began the ceremony, and Tine and Wat listened intently as he spoke about the importance of love and commitment. When it came time for the vows, Tine and Wat both spoke from the heart, expressing their deep love for each other and their commitment to spend the rest of their lives together.

The sun dipped low in the sky, casting a warm glow over the pristine beach where Tine and Sarawat were about to exchange their vows. The waves gently lapped at the shore, creating a calming rhythm that seemed to mirror the serenity in their hearts.

The ceremony was held under a white canopy adorned with delicate floral arrangements. The scent of exotic flowers filled the air, mingling with the salty tang of the ocean. Guests chatted amongst themselves in hushed tones, their faces brimming with anticipation and joy.

As the music swelled, Tine's eyes welled up with tears. He turned towards Sarawat, his heart swelling with emotions. Sarawat's eyes mirrored his own, alight with love, happiness, and a touch of nervousness.

The priest cleared his throat, and everyone fell silent.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of two souls, joined together in love and commitment. Sarawat and Tine, you stand before each other, ready to embark on this journey of marriage. As you exchange your vows, may your hearts be filled with the depth of your love and the promise of a lifetime together."

Wat took Tine's hands in his "Tine, from the moment I met you, I knew you were the one I've been searching for my whole life. You've brought light into my darkest days, and laughter into every corner of my heart. Today, I promise to cherish and honor you, to stand by your side through every joy and every sorrow. With you, I've found my home, and with this ring, I give you my heart forever."

Tine, gazing into Sarawat's eyes, his voice filled with emotion, "Wat, with you, I've found a love so deep and true, it's as if the stars themselves aligned to bring us together. Today, I vow to love and support you, to be your partner in all things, through the highs and the lows. With this ring, I promise to be faithful and true, to walk beside you for all the days of my life."

"Do you, Sarawat, take Tine to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?" the Priest asked.

"I do.", Wat said , his eyes filled with tears.

"Do you, Tine, take Sarawat to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?" , the Priest asked Tine.

With the most beautiful smile on his lips ,"I do." , Tine said

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom." , the Priest announced.