Chapter I: [Elysia]

The door opens.
Elysia had entered the room. She had pink hair, a white shirt with golden buttons and elf ears and a beautiful face.

"Hello there, Elysia right?"

"Yes, My name is Elysia. Are you the therapist MEI hired for us?"

"Indeed, My name is Y/N. I was born in Sundown Valley, and am one of the survivors of the tragedy. Now shall we get started?"

"Okay..."

"How is your day going? How do you feel?" Y/N Knew he wasn't cut out to be a therapist, but then again, it wouldn't hurt to try.

Elysia: "My day has been alright...But due to pent up stress, I feel burdened and burnt out."

Y/N"Tell me everything about what's burdening you. As your therapist, I will appease your sadness and burdens."

Elysia: "Really? You'll listen to everything that I have to say?"
Elysia was beginning to feel sadder, a few tears fell from her eyes.

Y/N: "Yes. That is why I am here. To lend you an ear to vent to, to appease your doubts and sadness."

Elysia: Everything hurts...I listen to the other Flamechasers problems and I try my best to appease their sadness as well, but as I keep doing it, I feel further burdened. I just want to...end everything."
Elysia sobbed. Tears flowed out of her eyes.

"Let it all out, For I will now take all of that burden."

Y/N Hugged Elysia, Which she was a bit shocked about, but reciprocated soon after. She let Everything out. Her sadness, Her doubts, Her burdens. She was crying. Y/N Patted her on the back as he was hugging her. Elysia, who was stressed as hell, soon enough fell asleep on the chair.
Y/N Carries her to the couch and lets her sleep peacefully.

Dr MEI Enters the room.

"How did it go?"

"It went peacefully this time, she had a lot of pent up stress. Probably because she was the only one who was capable of appeasing the other depressed Flamechasers." Y/N Sighed and continued.

"Indeed, she was the therapist before you, but seriously... 'I shall take all your burdens' huh? You got some slick lines like the old times in highschool, Y/N."

"OH COME ON I THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T SPY ON ME MEI, DON'T DO THIS TO ME ;-;"

"Pfft, I was just worried about Elysia, and how you would handle her."

"Well did this 'Appease' your worries?"

"Yep, You're the same as always, Caring always. Same old Y/N."

"I'm glad. Who will be next?"

"For a while, You'll probably be free. Since the Flamechasers are a bit appeased right now due to Elysia."

"Alright, Well then. I'll go to sleep as well."

"Alright, Goodnight Y/N. And good luck for your future sessions."

"Goodnight to you as well, MEI. Don't overwork yourself alright? It would be bad if I had to 'appease' you as well." Y/N laughed at the small joke he made and so did MEI.

"Yeah, alright. I'll see you tomorrow."

--------------------------------------------
author note: this is where Elysia regains her og personality. Flirty and always cheerful.
--------------------------------------------
The next day.

Elysia wakes up with a flushed face. She looked at Y/N who was sleeping on his chair.
"He looks cute while sleeping...~"

Y/N Wakes up, but only sub-consciously.
"Good morning Elysia...How was your...sleep..."
Y/N looks like he might fall asleep any second now.
"It was good for the first time in a while, Thank you, N/N~" (Nickname)

N/N? Y/N decided to think of it as just a gesture of kindness.

Elysia left the room soon after.

Y/N turned on his phone to see it was 5:30 PM. So after a few seconds of staring, he instantly fell asleep.

>>> Timeskip to 11:30 AM.

Y/N Yawns and gets up. "A new and positive day...What could possibly go wrong-" Y/N had... unfortunately, triggered a flag. A low level herrscher is loose. Four Flamechasers are deployed. "Oh boy... Maybe I should've stayed quiet after all, Though I'll take this chance to look at the other Flamechasers. Let's see what will happen next...Shall we?

Chapter 1: END