Chapter 17.5: Side Story: A Chaotic Highschool day, For Y/N.

The bell rings,
Students arrive infront of the main gate.
The school begins.

Y/N enters the school.

"Morning, Y/N Senpai!" A lot of juniors greet Y/N.

"Morning, All of you." Said Y/N, with eyebags under his eyes.

"Senpai, You don't seem like you're quite...energetic today. Did you get enough sleep?" Asked one of the juniors.

"It's nothing, I just watched anime too long..." Y/N lied as naturally as he breathed.

"I see! You should get more sleep after school." The junior said, and entered the school.

"Yep...Hahhh..." Y/N sighs, and enters the school.

< Class 10th A >

Y/N enters the classroom.
He sighs once again.

All the talking immediately turned to silence when Y/N entered.
No one spoke.
Until, Mei spoke up.

"Y/N, Did you not sleep well last night?" Asked Mei.

"Yep, I'm tired as hell because I did the whole semester worth of homework in one day and night. That same day and night being yesterday, But atleast it was worth it.
Now I won't be nagged by those professors and teachers."
Said Y/N while yawning.

"It must've been tough huh? There are a ton of projects in there along with diagrams..." Said su, who was sitting next to mei along with kevin.

"Indeed it was. Half of my body feels like it's still asleep." Said Y/N.

"But Y/N...Did you forget what day it is today?" Said Kevin with a smirk.

"Hm? What is today?" Asked Y/N.

"Today was the day when we have a dap contest. But since you're too tired...I guess I'll be winning by default and you'll be losing your 465 winstreak! REHEHEHEHEHEhahahah-" Kevin laughed menacingly.

"No. HELL no. I am NOT losing to yo ass. Come on then, lets see who stands still at the end." Said Y/N with fire in his eyes.

"I knew you would say that." Kevin and Y/N stand.
Both of them get in position.

The entire class cheered.

"Ohhh! Y/N's gonna have another dap!" The class immediately formed a circle around kevin and Y/N.

"As always...." Said mei and Su in unison. They're used to this at this rate.

"Kevin, Thou shalt regret making me use my full strength." Y/N said.

"Nah uh." Kevin locks in.
"Yah uh." Y/N locks in.

The class counts down.

"One!"
Y/N stretches a bit.

"Two!"
Kevin pulls up his sleeves.

"THREE!"

Kevin and Y/N dap up.

The sound made,
Was so loud, that it was heard by 16 other classrooms nearby.