Chapter 6: Kevin, Su, Kosma, Kalpas; YET another game of tag.

"Did you three corrupt kosma too...? UNFORGIVABLE. COME FORTH, BROOM OF PUNISHMENT."

Y/N said with his eye twitching a bit, as he uses the power of delusional thinking. Surprisingly, a broom does end up in his hands. Eden threw it in his hands.

Eden whispers to Y/N.

"If you need help then I'll help you when you call elysia."

"Alright, Thank you very much Lady Eden." Y/N whispers back to her and goes to chase the four that are on the run.

Y/N instantly catches up with them, but with his silent steps, they think that Y/N is not behind them.

Kevin looked behind while laughing, only to be met with horror.

Y/N's face was 7 inches away from kevins, and Y/N's face had a frenzy smile on his face.

Kevin screamed out of fear and once again uses his diabolic form to run faster.

Kalpas, Su and Kosma wondered what kevin saw that made him flee in a hurry.

Kalpas looked behind. Y/N touched his neck. Kalpas felt a large shiver down his spine and instinctively used his active honkai reaction, and ran with kevin.

Kosma, and su, who were further confused by this, looked behind.

"HEEEERES Y/N! (the shining reference)" Y/N said with a purely frenzy smile on his face like this:

Su grabbed kosma, used his active honkai reaction and ran as fast as he could.

"HOLY SHIT Y/N YOU ACTUALLY SCARED ME!" Su said while running further and further away from Y/N.

"Don't worry...You won't just be 'scared' after i catch you." Y/N's frenzy smile grew wider.

Su and kosma felt shivers down their spine.
Su starts to run faster.
At this point, Y/N can't catch up with them. So, you know what's coming up now.

"Ely! Lady Eden! Help me out please!"
Y/N smiled motherfuckingly as he knew that the four who were running wouldn't know what hit them.

"Alright! Get on, Y/N, Eden!" Elysia said cheerfully and holding back her laughter from the reactions of the four earlier.
Eden was the same.

Now the four who were on the run conversed.

"HOLY SHIT THAT ALMOST MADE ME FAINT. I FORGOT HOW SCARY Y/N IS WHEN HE IS ANGRY..." Kevin repeated, while cackling.

"I ALSO DID FORGET IT, HE LEGIT SAID 'HEREEES Y/N' TO ADD TO THE HORROR!" Su added, while holding back his laughter

"YOU GUYS WERE LUCKY THAT'S ALL HE DID, HIS BROOM NEARLY REACHED ME!" Kalpas said while laughing.

"Y/N turned out much scarier than i expected... But this is fun!" Kosma said, while laughing wholeheartedly.

Kevin and su smiled at kosma, as he wouldn't laugh or smile often.