𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6 : 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

TW : This chapter contains sexual assault on the child. March ahead with care.

As I emerged from the cabin, the hum of the private plane enveloped me

As I emerged from the cabin, the hum of the private plane enveloped me. My father, uncles, and cousins were already settled in their seats, the familiar chatter of family filling the space. The prospect of a nap was irresistible, so I made my way to my seat, eager for a moment of rest.

As I walked down the narrow aisle, a hostess approached, offering a glass of water. I accepted it with a nod of thanks, the cool liquid a welcome refreshment. Settling into my seat, I took a moment to greet my family, their presence a comforting anchor amidst the turbulence of our travels.

"So, how was your nap, son?" Uncle Alessandro asked, his tone a blend of curiosity and concern.

Before I could respond, Orazio interjected with his usual bravado, a slice of pizza in hand. "Come on, Dad! Peaceful sleeps are not for made men," he declared with a grin, taking a hefty bite.

"I had a good nap, Uncle," I replied, aiming to sidestep the banter.

But Uncle Giovanni was quick to shift the focus. "What the hell was that!" he exclaimed, his voice tinged with incredulity. "The audacity of that girl. Did you hear her, Fiore?"

"I did, Gio," Uncle Fiore responded, his brows furrowing in surprise. "And I was equally taken aback when I saw her enter the room with Viktor. I didn't realize the Bratva had female members."

"I know, right!" Dad chimed in, his voice a mix of admiration and curiosity. "She looked so stoic and fierce. Her voice, her stance, her entire demeanor-it all exuded professionalism and intensity. I wonder what her name is."

I had to admit, the girl in question had indeed made an impression. Her fierceness, evident in her professional demeanor and her confrontation with Uncle Giovanni, was hard to ignore. Yet, as much as her presence intrigued me, I remained skeptical of her true capabilities. After all, she was a core member of the Bratva, a position not easily earned.

"Whatever you guys say, but let's be honest here," Luca interjected, his tone unapologetically candid. "She was hot."

"True that," Orazio agreed, his eyes still glued to his pizza. "The woman was beautiful. No denying it."

Uncle Fiore, though usually reserved, added his own thoughts. "Unfortunately, I have to agree with these two. She is, indeed, a fine piece of woman. And it's not just her beauty; it's her confidence and fierceness that make her even more attractive."

Their assessments were not without merit. As much as I tried to push aside the fact of her striking beauty, I couldn't help but reflect on the powerful impression she left. Black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin-her features were striking, a striking contrast that complemented her fierce aura. I couldn't quite determine if her hair was curly or merely wavy, but it added to her enigmatic allure.