Savant, Chapter 5

- Jacob's POV -

⚠️ 18+ Chapter ⚠️

Since Melody's mom visiting, It has somehow driven us apart, though only slightly as I have been sexually frustrated for the past 2 and a half days. By far, Melody's mother has been here for a week. I've been counting the days she'll leave and apparently, she has exactly 5 more days, 3 more hours, and 15 more minutes.

Oh, you thought I was kidding when I said I've been counting huh?

Nope.

I've still barley gotten out of the house. I've still not went ahead and do something more than stay at home, watch the outside and be comforted by Mel. I've also been avoiding seeing Liam. And he's been calling constantly, but I'm sure he and Melody stay in contact.

"Jacob!" Melody called from the bathroom. I wasn't too far away, and currently, her mother was in the kitchen, probably boiling some plants.

"hm?" I grunted softly, making my way to the bathroom as I peeked inside. Our eyes met and she pulled me in, closing the door as my hips pressed against the counter and I had faced her while she turned around from the door. My arms opened for her once she had locked the door, and she immediately embraced me, as I too did the same.

"I miss you." She muffled into my chest.. And I squeezed her tight..

"I miss you too." I muffled out softly, leaning my head down and raising her face to meet mine as I kissed her deeply. The way Melody's lips moved against mine had instantly turned me on all over again. She could tell how deprive I was. How deprive I was of her.

She pressed into me as she had began to kiss me harder, to which I returned back equally as I gently lifted her and turned so that I was no longer pressing against the counter, and now she was. I immediately began to gently grind into her as I kissed her deeply, and she moaned out into my mouth softly.

But I knew she'd give me a hard time.

"We can't baby.." She muffled softly, tearing from my lips and I grunted softly...

"Don't do this to me Mel.. feel me.." I groaned softly as I pressed into her.. Letting her feel how hard I was. How badly I needed her.

"We have to be respectful.. Mama's not-.." She croaked out softly and I leaned in and gently kissed her cheek..

"You'll really do this to me..? You'll let me starve?" I grunted softly.. my lips trailing down her cheek to her neck, and I soon began to bite her softly. I knew she wanted this.. She could pretend all she wanted. "We'll be quick.. I promise." I muffled softly into her neck, biting her a little harder than earlier but it wasn't too much to cause her pain. I know what she could and couldn't handle.

"Fine.." She moaned out softly.

"You have to be quiet, can you do that for me?" I piped silently, slightly pulling back from her neck to look into her eyes. And she nodded to me like the angel she was.

I continued to grind into her as our lips pressed against one another once more. I felt as her arms wrapped around my neck and she gave me everything that I've craved these past few days. Everything I've needed from her that is the only thing I can't have where and whenever I want it. But the only thing that could completely satisfy me. Her soft whimpers and moans filled my soul as I continued to tease her until she broke the kiss.

"Please.. Don't do that to me.. Give me it.." She croaked softly, and My head pressed against her cheek as I laughed and softly kissed her face, My left hand held her against me as she sat on the counter within this bathroom while my right hand ventured to her thighs.