1

Kaminari POV:

Racing past the countless heads through the hallway im racing myself to try and get to my class before the bell rings to avoid my third late detention this week.

Considering its only thursday thats not a good thing.

Considering im not short but not the tallest either i dont struggle too much before i accidentally bump into this girl.

"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY"

I place one hand out to offer her a hand of support as she rubs her head and takes it,

"hey its no worries really, you are?"

Oh my god, theres this cute girl and shes asking who i am? ha this is gonma be smoooth.

"Who cares who i am, more like whos this beauty infront of me?"

Adding a wink to the wnd of the sentence she takes the hand i had let out before using the other to cover her mouth and let a slight chuckle out. That reaction enough was enough to give myself a dazed reaction.

"I dont think ive ever heard worse, i like it"

The girl is stood up now but as much as i want to start liking her i dont think i can. Dont get me weong she is gorrrgeous and her hair is so long and nice but theres nothing really attracting me to her.

"Hey are you okay?"

I get snapped out of my train of thought with the girl trying to get my attentiom and waving her hands infront of my face.

"ah sorry sorry, here let me make it up to you.

Ill treat you to a school dinner today, what classroom are you in?"

I start walking with her to the general area of the first year classrooms,

" 1-C, i know its nothing special. Your a hero course student right?"

She looks down through the first section yet looks up innocently when she asks me my question,

"Ha yeah 1-A, not as good as its cut out to be. Not with some of the big shots in my class"

I let out a chuckle with the last bit and so does she,

"Your funny.. hey, i never caught your name?"

She stops dazed and puts a finger to her chim and slightly bends over through her second question.

"Oh right, Denki Kaminari..

..

You?"

"ha well you can just call me kikyo, well this is my spot.

Ill see you later kaminari,"

As she walks through the doors on queue with the bell ringing in get startled and start running completely ignoring the wave goodbye she gave me.

Running into the classroom with all eyes on me i rush to my seat.

"Kaminari, id suggest if youd like to succeed on becoming a hero you dont go offering dates to random girls in the hallway"