5

Kaminari POV:

Sitting in the common room of the dorm is not how i wanted to spend my friday night, I mean who does.

Kirishima and Bakugou are probably hooking up somewhere and Mina and sero are probably off smoking weed somewhere.

Need to learn to man up and take the Cigs straight,

I grab a pack from my desk drawer and tell the others im going for a walk.

Its probably risky walking about dormitory campus past curfew with a Cigarette in my mouth but oh well,

Maybe its all one big cry for help.

Its nights like these that make me really think about life,

Man i wanna personally thank who created Cigarettes and Alcahol, always been there for me man.

I feel a few splatters on my head but with the Niccotine thats rushing through my body i couldnt really give to shits on anything but the buzz i was getting,

I put my cig out and chuck it in the next bin i see before continuing my walk around the campus.

Allthough its nothing too much its still something, somewhere to go and clear my mind.

I finally decide to walk back to the dorms, passing all the first year ones my thoughts and I instantly get inturupted,

"HEYYYY KAMINARI!"

I look over to the direction of the yelling and i see Kikyo waving me down from the doorway of class 1-C,

I walk over to her before she starts scolding me for walking about in the rain, i let out a little chuckle before she drags me to her dorm room and gives me a towel to pat my hair with.

"Now what were you doing out in the rain?"

At this point where both sat in her bed but theres something so comforting about this, its not awkward or feeling forceful. Maybe cause im not forcing myself to hold an attraction to her.

"Ah just thinking ya know?"

I put my head back and at this point im layed half on her bed and half hanging off,

"About what?"

"Just,

Things"

To be honest i dont even know what i was thinking off myself. I think ive managed to supress most my bad thoughts into a big pile considering i havent been to the place they originated from for a while.

"I get it, You know shinsou was asking about you after you left right?"

She looks over to me with a giggle and a smirk while i immediately shoot up and protest whatever just came out her mouth.

"Awee kams your all red! I called it! You like shinsoou"

"W-WHAT NO I DONT,"

"Maybe i dont.."

"KIKYO HOW DO I KNOW IF I DO OR NOT HELP ME"

I grab her arms as shes shocked but laughing through my sudden outburst as she grabs my arm and drags me back to their dorms common area to where i see him sat in a corner to one of the sofa's.

"Listen kams,"

She leans in to create a whisper,

"let him notice you now, take my number and ill tell you everything i know mkay!"

She leans away before putting her hand out to what i assume wanting to grab my phone. I allow her to put it in before i heard the 1-C door open-

"Kaminari, you create too much trouble for somebody whos supposed to be a model student, I cant believe you didnt suspect me to get an 'anonymous' tip you snuck out past curfew with a packet of cigarettes"