8

-Kaminari POV-

As i change into a pair on cycling shorts and a baggy blur shirt, I walk to go get a drink from the kitchen before walking to the girl dormitories to go speak to Mina,

*Knock-

Half way through my knock the door swung open and i got dragged into her room,

"Jeez Mina i think this is the first time since we first moved in ive seen it clean?"

I dive onto the bed as shes protesting my words,

"ughhh i missed your comfy bed"

"I know my beds pretty comfy-"

She grabbed me so i was forced to sit opposite her and she grabbed my arms-

"NOW SPILL THE GOSS ON THE NEW KID"

Her eagerness makes me laugh before she starts shaking me and i plead for her to stop on the conditions i tell her everything,

"Hes sooo, i dont know how to describe it. Like have you seen him since the sports festival?"

"NO WHY?"

"Oh my god you have too, im pretty sure hes grown. His muscles aswell. Extremellyy strong, his hair is so perfect aswell, and his eyes oh my god dont-"

"Kaminari you so fancy Shinsou"

"what no i dont"

"oh you toates do, now spill. I want every single word and interaction yous had today!"

"OkOkOk fine,"

"Well he was speaking to me, He was smiling st me and noone else.

He was STARING at me. Like we were talking and i looked away to glance back every so often to see his eyes fully fixated on me, He looked to uninterested and so like inturrupted when the others came and spoke to him.

..

and we walked here together.

..

and i found out hes gay.

..

AND IM GOING TO HELP HIM WITH ENGLISH IN HIS DORM AFTER DINNER!"

Me and mina both squeal holding onto eachivers arms with that last bit as we both exit her dorm and go sit downstairs on the kitchen island to accompany the others who seem to be mesmerised by how well Bakugou cooks.

"Chef bakubro, im requesting aaaaaa..

Ah yes get me a hoison bao bun this instant!"

Mina grabs a napkin pretending its a menu saying that as she takes a seat one of the stools lotted around the island opposite where bakugou was cooking, as she and the others begin laughing as Bakugou starts screaming with a pan of chicken in one hand and a finished pan of boiling rice in the other.

We all talk for a little bit and set the table before dinner gets served and we realise everybody in 1-A is present but one..

I stand up before volunteering to go reach him and i run right up to his dorm before knocking.

"whats wrong?"

I grab his hand and we start walking downstairs,

"Its Dinner time come on!"

"Dinner time?"

"Yup, Did your old dorm not all eat together?"

"no.."

"Well your new one does! Everyday at 5pm for future reference, 4:50pm if you want to help set the table,"

"Oh thats actually quite nice"

"It is actually, and this way we can make sure everybody eats!"

"everybody eats?"

"Yeah there was a few problems at the begginging of the year."

"Oh sorry for asking"

"Haha noo its okay, Bakugou cooks it all!"

"Bakugou? what so should i expect burnt food?"

"pfffft noo, hes actually an amazing cook you'll see"

I let go off his hand as we both make our way round the corner to the dining table and we both sit in seats next to eachover, we all say thanks for our food then dig in.

"So whatdya think shin?"

"its amazing,"

I smile up at him before he nudges me away and calls me a dork before we continue eating our food and joining in rsndom concersations with our class.