Ⅰ.

Ⅰ.

The Madman

--------

"It was no secret a certain group was wandering through the universe, visiting planet by planet. They were called Stellaron Hunters. Does that name ring a bell?"

A kind voice spoke to the children of Penacony, eager to hear of her adventures across the universe. They watched and listened, without uttering a word other than answers to her occasional questions.

"There was Kafka, a stunning lady with powers that not every person can wield."

She continued, gesturing with her hands to show emphasis on certain parts of her story-telling.

"Then there was Silver Wolf, one of a great hacking powers. Can you imagine what all kinds of devices can she manage to hack within short time period?"

The children opened their mouth in the shape of 'o', acknowlidging how smart Silver Wolf just might be.

"And then there is Blade, a mysterious man, rumored as an absolute madman."

She finished, speaking with a scarier tone to her voice while mentioning Blade. She then sighed and sat down in front of the kids. She let herself get comfortable and relax for a bit.
 Suddenly one of the children raised it's hand. It was a light brown haired boy. This took her by surprise, given she didn't expect anyone to ask any more questions.

"Yes, Brownie?"

Asked the gentle voice.

"Have you ever met any of the stellaron hunters, miss Y/n?"

This question caught her by surprise. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. She only could watch the curious expressions of those children.

"I have not, nor do I wish to. They're dangerous... all of them in their own way."

She answered calmly. What was it about the question that took her by surprise so much, she wondered.

"Tell us a little more about them, please!"

Started chanting one of the small children as the other joined him. Her eyes jumped from one another.

"Please, give Y/n some peace, she has to get some rest just as much as you do." 

Spoke up all of a sudden voice of an elderly woman and the immediate response came back, 'Awww'. Y/n looked up at the old lady, immedietaly recognising her as Ms. Yang. The elderly woman was of a good nature, taking care of those children that needed it the most. She took her in in her childhood and raised her as her own.

She had a long greyish hair that she usually wore clipped back. Ever so soft wrinkles made themself evident on forehead and by her beautiful green eyes with few spots of blue. Her small nose decorated small glasses and her soft pink lips a smile. She wore a dress like on any other day, though this one made her look definitely slimmer than she really was.

Y/n definitely had a soft spot for the good natured lady and the children she gave home to. 

The girl slowly stood up, stretching her limbs.

"Y/n?" called out the elderly voice. She turned towards the old lady, her eyebrows perked up in question. Her lips stayed close, letting the older lady speak. 

"How are you feeling this fine night?" asked ms. Yang.

"I am feeling quite well," said the girl in response as her eyes watched closely the older lady.

"That I am glad for," replied the lady with a wry smile before continuing, "those children are truly sweet aren't they?"

"Yes, indeed they are," smiled the girl while thinking of those sweet children. Unlike any other children those were cultivated children. They of course do have their moments when they scream and run around, as much as any other kid would, but other than that they're sweet.

"You're headed off, I believe, is that right?" prompted ms. Yang, all of sudden though it was like she shot the target right in the middle.

"Yes, I've heard the Astral Express travels around a lot and they are more than open to new trailblazers," she said softly, her voice wielding a lightness of a feather.

"Miss Himeko will surely welcome you with open arms, that I am sure of," nodded ms. Yang as she spoke. "Though, answer me this question; what are you searching for?"

What are you searching for...

"What am I searching for?" repeated the girl, pointing to herself subtly. This question got her to wonder...

What is it that I'm searching for...?

She didn't know.

Or maybe she did.

She was chasing after something she couldn't put her finger on. She knew it was there right before her but it was as if she couldn't find it. A well hidden thing that's not hidden at all.

"I'm trying to find something, I don't know what it is but I know that until I find it I will not find the calmness inside of me." she finally answered, with a weird sense of confidence in her voice.

"Very well then," nodded ms. Yang.