Final Showdown: PM4 vs LF

Jaymes

Llenn shudders as she continues to look at the cabin with her scope. "Sh-She wiped out all of them. Pito killed all six by herself."

Fuka's mouth drops like a dead weight. "No way!" Zeliska and Kureha hide their true feelings on the matter, if they're even stunned by the feet. I'm not surprised she did so; this is Pitohui we're talking about, and I have been on the receiving end before, but how did she do it? I guess she was watching me fling around a sword. But the one truly in fear is Llenn. We might have witnessed what happened, but she will have to face Pito alone. She will have to beat that monster.

"Master, scan incoming." We circle around Rei as what may just be the final scan of the tournament...

xxxxxxx

?

"This will probably be the final scan."

"Just four teams left, huh?"

"PM4's got this in the bag."

"Llenn's chances are just as good!"

"Did those T-S guys move to the rampart?"

"I get the sense they'll snipe from there and move again."

The masked figure watches as the scan shows the remaining four teams on the map. PM4, SHINC, and LF/Crimson Squad are centered in the middle, with T-S on the side. Crimson and T-S have the advantage, for neither team (to his knowledge of T-S) has lost a member or more than one. For some reason, Crimson and SHINC teamed up against PM4, something he did not expect. While he cannot speak for SHINC, he can speak for the six members of Crimson; they're being overly cautious.

"That makes me sick," the woman at a nearby table says. "If they were real men, they'd clash head-to-head! Other than M and Jaymes, the rest are women!"

She has a point, but he sees it from a different standpoint. Crimson Squad is not the ambusher type. Reckless and aggressive, sure, but never been one to wait and see once they have a target. Furthermore, the captain and vice-captain of the squad have never been ones for patience. What has changed over the last four months? It is interesting, to say the least.

The crowd is right, either Jaymes or Pitohui will take the win, but his money is on Jaymes. After all, in every tale he's read and watched, the hero and his comrades never fail.

xxxxxxx

Sinon, ALO

"Crimson, PM4, SHINC, and that T-S team." Klein leans back as he sips on a glass of juice. "Three teams at one spot. One of them is Jaymes'. One is the team of ladies. The other, a homicidal maniac."

Lisbeth clutches her fists. "Jaymes got this. They eliminate the group of brutes in panties, take out the maniac and her lapdog, then those armored bozos, we win!"

Philia chuckles. "That's one way to word it, huh? But why are they still hiding? They have the advantage, don't they?"

Agil nods. "That woman is crazy but skilled, yet no one handles a sword as Jaymes does. No offense to you guys and gals who also take the art of the sword."

Kirito sighs. "None taken... However, Sinon, you don't look like someone anticipating victory. As a matter of fact, you've been quiet ever since that woman was wounded. We know she's part of your squad, but I thought you'd be happy to see Jaymes' win."

Sinon sighs and shakes her head. "No, I am happy to see Crimson Squad is about to win. Despite the advantage, it's...the reason they're staying in place, why they and SHINC are not finishing off PM4 right now. They can't freely attack Pitohui because of its risk."