Chapter 10

Disclaimer: All of One-Punch Man characters belongs to ONE.

______

.

.

.

Chapter 10:
The Alien Invasion.

Location: Bang's Dojo, City-Z.

On top of the mountains, there was a dojo located on a high peak of the mountain itself.

Saitama and Genos were sitting inside of Bang's Dojo, while watching Bang himself doing the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist.

______

Note from the Author: Just a quick note, I decided to skip the Deep Sea King arc, because you guys will already know what's gonna happen anyway, so let's just get right into the Alien Conquerers arc. Anyways, continue with the story!

______

"Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist. It goes something like that. You both seem to be quick learners. I bet you'll get the hang of it in no time." Said Bang, while Saitama and Genos didn't look interested in doing martial arts with Bang.

"This is the cool thing you said you wanted to show us? A sales pitch? I'll pass. You do it, Genos." Saitama replied, declining the offer from Bang.

"No, I will pass too. What I seek is not the art of self-defense, but absolute destructive power." Genos replied, also declined.

"How dare you! You mock our fighting style!?" Said a random guy with orange hair, while wearing a white martial arts clothing.

BANG'S STUDENT:
CHARANKO.

"I, Charanko, the top student, challenge you-!" Charanko challenged, as he gets grabbed by Genos on the neck. "I-I give up!" He begged, as Genos lets him go.

"Is he really your best?" Genos asked.

"Pretty much." Bang replied.

"I heard your dojo has fulled of skilled fighters." Genos said.

"Well, one of my students went wild. He beat my most skilled students, so badly they're all out of commission. The rest got scared and left." Bang explained, as Saitama stands up.