-insert epik 3rd chapter title-

There was a knock at the door. Eddie for some reason thought it was safe to open even though Kurt literally just got kidnapped by some people who came through the front door, he went over to it and gasped for what feels like the millionth time already, maybe he should get an inhaler or something and stop smoking so much. But either way, once he opened the door a familiar face was revealed.

Tommy H!!!

____________________

Meanwhile somewhere in coastal rica, not costa rica, coastal rica, and please don't question how they were able to get him from Indiana or Azusa or whatever to coastal rica in the span it took for Eddie to read a YouTube message.

Kurt had a bag on his head and he was punched hard, but obviously not harder than dis di-

"Let me go!!! I never got to tell Eddie I love him!!! Thats my main concern right now and not anything else!"

"Oh shit man- sorry about that, we didn't mean to pause you're poorly written wattpad fanfic story."

Then he was shoved into a van and they started driving, I guess thats all it took to convince them, how convenient....

___________________

Eddie made tea for Tommy and they both looked at Eddie sweetly, Eddie using a mirror to look sweet into his reflection.

"I'm so sorry. The Bastard Brothers will help you find him."

"I should ask why they fuck you care and how the fuck you know and ask why you're in my house because I hate you but inside I'm just going to say: I almost kissed him before he..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................." Eddie thats too many "."s, we get it, you're gay, you miss Kurt, but thats too may "."s

"It's ok" he touched his hand only with his fingertips, which should've been a red flag to anyone but Eddie isn't anyone, hes Eddie. They looked sweet at each other. "You look sweet." "You look sweet."

"I'm always here for you........................................................." Oh wow, I guess Mr. Hagan is ALSO joining in on the too many "."s train.

Tommy leaned in and kissed Eddie lightly on the lips and in a moment of desire and desperate he pulled Tommy close and kissed him harder. They started making out and Tommy got on Eddie and started rubbing on him, the passion is truly real, I can feel it in the text.

They made out and after they were done wiggled around the couch untill (with two Ls) Eddie broke away, probably realizing Tommy tastes and smells like goat cheese.

"I can't...................... Kurt..................."

"Oh............... but he was a loser? No serious, he was a loser? I'm asking a question here."

"Go Tommy go away, go Tommy go away! Go Tommy go away!" Eddie chanted, pumping his fisting up and down as if he has planned this phrase beforehand.

And he grunted and left mad.

Eddie went to his room to cry because hes a little cry baby sometimes but thats okay.