Chapter 6

Kurt woke up with a hangover and threw up. Because that's how being drunk works. Then he heard his phone ring and he picked it up. It was Jackie yelling "I" to the phone and calling him shit for what he did to Eddie. This only made him more confused, because why the shit is she screaming the 9th letter of the alphabet at home?

"What?" Said Kurt. "He said he found someone else?" He is unsure of this statement, mostly because of that wack ass youtube video.

"What?! No he didn't. I'm sending you the cideo he made for you." Then she hung up and he got the notification for it. She didn't even send it, it just Appeared on his phone. Crazy.

He opened it and his lover spoke words of love right from the heart. Not his mouth, his heart. He spun around in a circle several times and glared at Billy as he did so.

"You liar!!!" He screamed. Then he threw his phone at Billy and ran out. Violent! His poor phone : (

Meanwhile in the suicide hospital.... Eddie was sitting in a chair watching a TV show when a nurse said "You have a guest". He expected Jackie again with some Unnamed Restaurant Food or something but instead....Kurt. He flinched. He does that a lot.

"What do you want traitor?" he hissed at him, like a stray cat, or a pissed off snake.

"Billy lied to me. He made me think you moved on and I slept with him..."

"Are we even? Because that's how relationships work, y'know. The cheating cancels out! Can we be together?"

"If you can forgive me."

"I do. Forgive me?"

"Yes."

Then they embraced and kissed. Eddie pulled away and knelt down and pulled a box out. And then dropped it. And then picked it up again. And then dropped it. And then picked it up again.

"I was going to do this somewhere better but...will you marry me?"

Kurt cried happy tears and nodded and they made out again. Gross guys! You're in public!!

"Let's get you outta here!" Said Kurt and they left holding hands. Because for some reason this hospital doesn't give a fuck and let them leave.

This chapter was brought to you by my friend