Chapter 17

Thyme ghasp as soon as Kevin soft hands came in contact of his huge and hard C. The next second he felt he died and already reached to heaven as his mate stroke him boldly looking straight into his eyes.  But whatever it was and no matter how much he had dream about this day nothing prepared Thyme for this. Kevin's soft hand on his hard C felt so good. He always wanted to know how does it feel if someone else touch his C. And now he know. The person pleasuring his C is not just someone else, but specifically Kevin, his brat Omega stroking the length of his C so nicely. Oh back to Kevin's question the Alpha shook his head panting "No...I can't" thinking this is not right, he can't but contradicting his decision Thyme moaned out loud. While Kevin tighten his grip on Thyme's  C after hearing his Alpha respond confirming  "You can't?"  Thyme C was getting harder and painful as pre come oozes put from the tip. Kevin continue moving his hands up and down stroking it. Soon enough Thyme realize how everyone else  left the locker room smelling sex and the two of them is all alone now. Thyme throws his head back in pleasure  as Kevin stroke demanding "Give in Alpha. Give yourself to me?".

For a minute Thyme felt perplexed hearing Kevin authoritative tone. But in response Thyme shook his head, What the hell? He's an Alpha abd not some doll. Though he accept that he is a big pervert but he is also a stubborn Alpha just like his father. Thyme managed to decline the tempting offer stating "No...I can't...". The Omega felt annoyed as he tighten his grip more on his mate's C and whine "What... Why?. I want you Alpha. All of you is mine to use. Right?". God Thyme never ever thought his brat will be this shameless and ask him something like that so boldly. Thyme  couldn't hold himself back he moan and moan as his Omega continue stroking him at the torturing pace that started to take Thyme's breath away and made his body tense. Shit! Thyme never felt miserable for not giving into his desire and accept his Omega offer. Just the thought of fucking his mate made Thyme knees go weak and he needed a fucking support to stand still. The Alpha eyes rolled back as Kevin rub his thumb at the tip. The Alpha leaned his back on to the wall letting his Omega use his C to manipulate him but Thyme was firm he cannot loose his control instead he tried hard to focus on his breathing and not just give in which will be wrong on so many level at the moment. His parents will definitely disown  him and don't even ask about Kevin's parents. He had already destroyed his reputation long ago. Kevin once again question as annoyance laced in his tone before he increase his pace asking "I asked you a question Alpha. Answer me?".

Damn this brat, he wasn't asking he was demanding. Thyme took a deep breath before he open his eyes and look at Kevin's face, then deeply in to his eyes explaining "Why are you being this stubborn Omega? We aren't suppose to do this... You're just sixteen and we can't". Kevin responded without giving two fuck nor any hesitation "Fucking Sixteen doesn't matter. Watching you like that on the field was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. And I want you now. Let me have you Alpha". Oh fuck Thyme was more turned on and harder than ever. It was so painful, the most hardest thing Thyme ever did was declining such offer. He's going straight to hell. This Omega Kevin who wants him so desperately and demanding things was miles apart from the Kevin who belongs to his wild fantasy. If only Thyme knew how he is going to be a big dominant under age brat who demanding se.x from him so shamelessly. Thyme may had imagine his C in Kevin's hands while master.bating but in reality it felt so much better than his fantasy. Kevin tried once more to seduce his Alpha as he leaned closer into Thyme's ear, sounding as seductive as he can whispering "I will make you come so good ... let's me have you? Don't say no.. my Alpha". Fuck his brat is so wicked. He can go to any extent to get what he wants. Thyme doesn't know how long he will able to hold back. By the end of his misery Kevin is surely plan to kill him. God, how long he is going to deal with this brat when he is so seductive and sound so hot. Thyme turned to look away, he doesn't trust himself if ever he decide to open his mouth, he will able to decline it again. So Thyme was afraid to speak a word with dominant Kevin he was fucking torturous and sadist. Dominant Fuck, Never in his dream Thyme thought about his mate, whom he called scaredy cat, weak and what not is actually a fucking dominant. 

Thyme look up at the shower stall ceiling clearly knowing that Moon fucking goddess must be enjoying and laughing on his misery from up there 'well played goddess' She did hide this Kevin's dominant side from him until today. If only Thyme knew about his mate real hidden personality, he wouldn't have dare to messed up with Kevin. Now the Omega Kevin was looking more angry, his eyes were getting more wild with the time Thyme was taking to give in to his demand. The angry Omega question again gritting his teeth "Just give in already Alpha. Take responsibility... You made me horny and .....my P is so wet for you". Ohh shit ... this isn't true. Cannot be. Fuck. Fuck. He is dead for sure and hallucinating. Thyme was surely a kind soul to goes in heaven. But as much as Thyme wanted this to be a fake or dream it wasn't. Thyme never thought he will get such kind of punishment from his Omega mate. Thyme couldn't believe his ears. He is definitely hearing things right?. But when he dare to look in the eyes of Omega's. He know Kevin must be on his period, as lust and desire were clearly shining in his eyes. It over took his senses and Thyme Guntituthon still have some dignity left, he will never take advantage of someone who isn't thinking clearly. Thyme need to hold up his ground more strongly. No matter how much he wants Kevin, lust for him, hates him, Likes him and bully him. Kevin is his to protect and play. His parents raised him well and he will give in when the time is right just not now.

As if Kevin could read his mind he frown at his stubborn mate just for a moment then next second Kevin pause his movement walk two step back before taking his hand away from Thyme's C. He look straight into Thyme's eyes and started to strip. Fuck this is cheating. Kevin pulled off his top followed by his sports bra, shorts then in the end his underwear. He throws down on to the floor leaving Thyme all speechless, stunned and so fucking hard that it was painful. Fuck his Omega mate is so fucking sexy and insane. Kevin gritted out his teeth in question "You will get all this Alpha... Just say Yes. Let me own you". Thyme almost came on the spot watching and hearing his brat. Kevin all naked in front of him was dream come true for the first time before his eyes. It will be do fun to draw him from now. But Fuck, his mate is so small, white and prettiest, his breasts firm and Thyme knew they will grow more, his nipples had a prettiest shade of pink. And when Thyme gaze went down on to his mate's shaved P his breath almost stuck in his throat. Living his life from now on will be ten times harder than before. Was he that bad all this time to get such punishment from his mate, or to stuck up in such situation with his mate. Thyme doesn't  know anymore. He wasn't expecting to be in such situations where it was the matter of his life and death. How the fuck the table has turn all of a sudden?. He lusted for Kevin  for so long and now when the brat is offering himself on the silver platter, he can't have it. Thyme fisted his hands tightly controlling himself not to touch his mate's delicious skin. Not even when his life is purely depend on it. Thyme gazes glued to his mate's naked torse as he bite his inner cheek  to stop himself from coming right then and there. In the end Kevin stepped closer again to Thyme and reached out to cup his mate's cheeks in his hands. Thyme can see the storm before the calm in kevin eyes. His Omega seems to loose the last thread of patience. Fuck the duality of this brat is crazy hot. Kevin look deeply into his mate's eyes questioning "I'm asking you one last time. Thyme  Guntituthon give me what's min.....?". Thyme doesn't wanted to hear as he already shook his head standing on his ground grunting "No..No..This is wrong. You can't have me".

Kevin was now damn angry and look hurt at the same time. And Thyme knew he made a big mistake of his life there. But that is only the right thing for him to do at the moment. Kevin didn't let his emotion take over his senses so in response the wickedly smirk at his Alpha saying This is it. You didn't choose. So you will loose and get punished". Thyme blink and he breath heavily and replied almost in begging tone as he knew Kevin's  wrath is coming soon on him. He can feel it as he murmured "You aren't playing fair Omega. You know I'm doing the right thing". Kevin leaned and close the distance between their lips after whispering evilly "We never played a fair game to begin with. Alpha"Thyme lips pressed very gently like light as feather. As soon as Thyme felt the touch of their lips he let out a deep moan of pure pleasure. Kevin lips were soft, full and sweet. The most delicious thing he ever tasted. The second he decide to consume his mate through his lips Kevin pulled back and smirk making Thyme to groan and come hard as ever his whole body shudders in front of his mate. Kevin still stayed calm and composed watching his mate high in O. And before Thyme could register anything about the fucked up situation he got caught in the moment of bliss. Thyme was still in his high when he heard a loud growl "Open the damn door let him out right now Thyme". If ever the person outside of the door was someone else Thyme would have killed him for interrupting his blissful moment but it was unfortunately his dearest Mommy.

Share your thoughts.  Please vote and comments 🙏 😊 ❤️
Next update after 50 votes and 50 comments