Chapter 61

Thyme woke groaning once again "Ohh fuck", as soon as he opened his eyes, he felt his knot is down, rut passed away but for some reason he was already began to get hard. As if his Omega mate isn't traumatized him, in hundred different ways earlier. But Thyme wasn't complaining one bit tho, no matter how much his Omega scared him while he fuck his Alpha mate's C into oblivion.  Thyme leaned to bury his face in his Omega mate's neck, inhaling  his mate's  scent of heat. He pressed soft kisses, which made Kevin to wrap his legs around his Alpha hips then he sleepily asked "Umm you're hard... I want it babe... ". Thyme responded without taking off his lips ftom Kevin's neck "...and You're still in heat baby.....". Kevin grabs Thyme's head and pulled away his face away from his neck to see into his eyes. The Omega raised his eyebrow in question "Is that bad?", Thyme laugh answering "Nope, It's  good actually.... I love it how you smell so delicious, when you're so needy and horny". Kevin grin at that and pulled his mate's lips into a soft and long kiss. When they pulled back Kevin asked "After this we need to face our parents babe ....are you ready". Thyme placed his face on Kevin's chest breathing out  honestly "I wasn't ready to face them yet baby.... your parent's specially.... no offense tho". Kevin breathout "Hmm I understand babe, but do we have any other option now?". Thyme took a moment then suddenly shift his hips only to bury his hard C deeply inside his Omega mate P, then nods answering "Yes, how about we fuck more until you got your heat. We will leave everything to that wicked moon goddess for now".

Apparently Kevin could only able to let out small moan in respond feeling his mate's hardness entering inside him. Thyme fucks his horny Omega slow and hard. The Omega doesn't  remember how long his Alpha fucked him, how many times they both O, but his body shuddered each time they have their intense O. Their body was extremly sticky smelling extreme hard core sex as if they both were marinate in each other sweat and come. By the end the day their whole body was exhausted in tired. When Thyme saw another day passed and new day arrived in a blink he waited until Kevin  woke up as he decide to give them both a much needed shower. The Alpha carefully carried his Omega mate and took them inside the bathroom. He  made them both stand under the shower and turn on the shower knob. As Kevin felt warm water sliding down from his head downward, relaxing his aching muscle the Omega throws his head back, giving perfect excuse to his Alpha to eat his delicious neck. Thyme wanted to give a little break to his tired Omega mate but Kevin had other plans he moans "Ahh... silly boy.... don't just eat my neck.......give me your knot.... I need your knot Alpha. Fill me up." and this way Thyme gives in, Kevin's begging and moans make Thyme's unable to think straight so he did what his mate asked, he filled his Omega mate's hot c.nt with his huge knot then fucks him until they both weren't able to stand on their legs. It doesn't matter if its right or wrong, Thyme would give his mate all the  world's fucking thing he asked for. The Alpha made Kevin sit on his huge knot then fuck his knot straight into Kevin's soft  spot under the shower while Kevin gasped, moaned and trembles feeling his c.nt tightly filled up so nicely. They both grounded together, their mouths sliding wetly against each other as they shared kisses and lick each other like they are each other's favourite candy. Thyme felt they aren't any normal humans but some animals in heat.

After several hours finally, Kevin's heat subside and wear off. Thyme had to carry back his mate out in to the closet room after drying their bodies. He happily help his exhausted mate dressed up when his Omega asked "Now that we are back to normal we have to face our parents.... My parent's are staying at yours. Right?, Do you want me to accompany you?". Thyme took a moment to think, he shook his head "Nope, I want you to rest here and wait for my call. Let me go and face your parents  first. I will apologise to your mom, and try to pay your dad about the things we damaged around the house". Though it doesn't seems any easy to do it in any way but Thyme's wanted to amend his relationship with Kevin's parents in every way possible. Thyme chukle when he saw his mate pouting causing The Alpha to remind his mate "You remember what happened last time?". Last time When Gulf started insulting Thyme for being his only child's mate, Kevin in heat growl at his mom and Thyme did same and make Gulf to leave the house. Thyme surely doesn't want to repeat his mistake by misbehaving with elders again specially to Kevin's parents. This time he wants to calmly explain them about his feelings towards Kevin's parents, but he wants them to accept their bond wholeheartedly. He will do anything in his power and won't let them seperate at all. Kevin snort after hearing his mate, he wasn't angry or anything but he wanted to face their parents with his mate "You won't  let my mom seperate us. Right?. Thyme shook his head then Kevin stated adding "..... I know mom won't  let you go easily and Dad surely won't let you pay. I mean our parents would understand us afterall they did experience heat and ruts cycle too". Thyme nods and cupped his Omega's cheeks breathing out "Yes, they do, but I will try my best to explain my feelings for you. I even let your mom yell at me and punch me if that will make our bond acceptable to him. You just be relax here and wait for my call". Kevin nods and pressed his lips in a quick kiss before he let Thyme go put on his shoes and leave his mansion.

When Thyme drives inside his mansion premises he felt more drained and extremly exhausted. His poor C and as.s, was all sore and aching like hell. Even driving his car from Suppasit mansion to Guntituthon's felt alot. He surely will need a whole week to recover. Thyme quickly parked his car and enter inside the mansion just as he took his first step, Sarawat hard voice came in "Thyme,  son come here. We all need to talk". Thyme immediately pause on his track, and turned towards the sound. All blood leaves from his body when his eyes landed on his and Kevin's parents sitting in the living room as if waiting for him. In that moment Thyme just wanted to be anywhere else, he literally can feel everyone's bad mood in the air. Thyme limp walk closer to the table but even before he could reached closer, Gulf groan "Where's my baby, you left him alone in the mansion?". Thyme reached closer and swallowed  hard before saying "He.. he needed rest....so he's home". Gulf snicker at the teenage Alpha in understanding while Mew crossed his arm and narrowed his eyes asking "Why are you walking like that, What happened to you?". Tine and Sarawat look concerned for the eldest son as daddy Alpha "Yes, son what happened to you. Are you injured? Is everything all right at Suppasit resident?". Thyme bit his lower lip, at the memories of them both fucking like crazy he answered "Umm... I'm fine...in heat Kevin got little bit rough and we both...kinda injured my as.s. I guess..
but no need to worry about me ... the bad part is ....we might had destroyed few furniture around the house". Before anyone could react or say anything Gulf had already grab Thyme's t-shirt in anger and growl at Thyme in anger "You dare to hurt my son for years, now messed up my home.... All your life you only bullied Kevin and now you dare to touch him when he's in heat....... and not just that  After everything you're accusing my fragile child. You're nothing but a shameless beast.....".

Suddenly Kevin interrupted his mommy from a distance yelling  "Stop....Just stop it mom... Get away from my Thyme". Everyone look shocked and stunned hearing Kevin's  loud voice out of nowhere. The teenage Omega immediately reached closer to his Alpha and shrugged Gulf's hands away from his mate's t-shirt.  Sarawat and Tine instantly stands beside their son while Gulf look was disbelief but then he  pulled Kevin arm and asked sounding hurt and mad "What the hell, Kevin. You don't have take his side. Do you even know he's accusing you? Are you hurt?". Kevin step back and grabs his mate's arm closer as he answered "I'm allright mom, but what are you doing?, Are you scolding my mate for taking care of me during my heat". Gulf scowl "What?, Ofcourse that is not the reason. You were in heat because of him..". Kevin glared, at Gulf for accusing his mate but before he could answer  back Thyme gently plead his mate "Baby, calm down". Kevin took a deep breath trying to calm himself  down. Kevin nods but  then he question "Tell me mom why do you look so mad on my poor Thyme?, And My mate is right, I was the one who abused him for almost four days... my poor mate let me have my way with him". Thyme quickly retorted "....poor me?, hell it's was amazing the way we fuc.....".

Tine immediately squeeze his son's arm, to stop him from speaking more.  Gulf growls again "I think you hurt your head. How could you forget what he did to you?". Kevin replied "I don't care about the past.. we had difference and we solved it like an adult. But now Thyme Guntituthon my mate, And I won't let anyone insult or hurt him". After very long time Mew finally opened his mouth and asked his son "Kevin, darling. Do you think Thyme could keep you happy all his life? Are you sure he will take care of you?". Kevin look at his Dad and replied "Dad I don't want Thyme to keep me happy all his life. I just want him in my life so that I can be happy. And I'm strong and pretty much able to take care of myself. I just need his love and affection". Gulf instantly scoffed saying "I can't believe this. Your fated enemy has suddenly became your mate". Kevin retorted in a heartbeat "Not suddenly mom, Thyme has always been my mate, I agree all those years we fought because we both were naive, dumb and stupid but one thing I realized  over time was my Alpha care for me and he wants me. We both love each other,  mark each other and already form a bond. So, I really don't care whether you or anyone accept our bond or not".  

Share your thought ❤️