Chapter-3

"Are you really rebbeca...??but i heard she have very high anger issues..."

"Yes...very high..so you better leave now...take some clothes from the wardrobe and leave"

"Bu-but"

"Hey..there little girl...you have to leave...i don't want to hit you or shout at you so you better leave... RIGHT NOW!!"i said while holding my fists...

"B-but where w-will i go"

"I don't know and i don't care...your father sent you here to live at my house but i deny that and nobody can fucking change my mind...now stand up...get ready..and leave.."

Freen's pov

Oh no..why is she talking like that.. it's like a whole different person...she was the one who took me inside..cared for me..gave me clothes..and now am i confused... isn't she the same person or her twin...

"I have nowhere to go becky"i said while trying to hold my tears...

"Then WHY THE FUCK YOU CAME HERE...."

I flinched...how could dada trust a person like her...

"Look..right now i am again losing my temper..and this is my daily routine...i mean it happens often and you flinched..you will get scared and who knows maybe i could hit you...and trust me no-one wants that to happen...so i am saying for your own safety leave just leave.."

She is trying so hard not to shout..her eyes are starting getting red...i am scared..mama, dada...

"Now i am going to my work...you leave after eating something...i have ordered something..i will eat my portion and put yours in the fridge..."

Andddd....she left...ufffff a relief....but where will i go...should i tell her my surname..maybe then she will change her mind...but she is right i don't want to get hit by some unknown girl...not to mention how she was shouting right now...uhhh god help me what do i do...

I got ready...and went behind her..i peeped my head out and saw her eating while scrolling something on her phone...
I walked to her...amd called her..i know she will be startled but what do i do i have no other option...

"Umm...bec-"

"What?" She asked calmly..uff

"Umm..my food??"

"Her-"

The door bell ringed..

"I will open it..you eat..hehe" she didn't even looked at me

COLD RUDE HUMAN!!

i went and opened the door..and i saw a good looking...auntie...prolly in her mid 40s

She looked at me with a disappointed look
What??

"Hey,you, didn't boss tell you to leave at night..well..i guess she was so hard on you that you had to stay the whole night..."

What does she mean??!

"Umm..what are you trying to say..um...auntie..i guess??

"You are wearing her clothes..o my godd..she will kill me ...where are yours ...they must be in the room..go and wear them and leave...but....may i ask you something??"

She whispered the last part and said

"How much di-"

"Ahem-Ahem" someone fake coughed...

We both got startled..

"Aunty..i don't think that you still have the habit of gossiping..."

"Umm..no.no becky i was just asking that why didn't she left yet..every oth-"

"Come inside..."

We both were about to step inside but she stopped me and aunty looked at me from behind her..

She gave me a polybag and

"Not..you .what did i tell you.. here is your food now leave..." NO NO she cannot please..oh god..

She was about to close the door but aunty stopped her..

"Becky..i-i mean boss..no stop..what is going on here.. doesn't she know about you..(looks at me now) hey
What is your name? Listen..she brings lot of girls okay..so don't think she fell for you okay..i know it hurts...but please .
..now you can leave..."

What!! but she saved me and why does she bring women i am so confused right now??

"AUNTYYYYY!!" Becky shouted

"what? Atleast tell her so she won't go home disheartened.."

"Aunty..uhhh..come inside both of you"

She took both of our hands and made us sit on the sofa ...then she stood up in front of aunty and started explaining everything..

"Aunty first listen to me okay ...now ..she came and rang my door bell yesterday night...I open it and find out her in almost ripped clothes and with half naked body... because s-she got r-r-raped by four men... I helped her ease the pain and wipe the blood and then she slept....and now she woke up and told me that her father who g-got killed told her to come to me..i will help her...god knows why he said that...
Now from the start of the day i am telling her to leave..because...you know about me..i don't want to shout or hit her unnecessarily..but she is not going..and now i am getting frustrated...again.."

"Woah! Okay but first becky calm down remember she did nothing...here take water..and sit down..."

Woah now i thing it is serious...seeing the aunty panicking....

______________________________________

Hey cuties..make sure to follow me and read my other stories too..tere are 2 of them..
My sister's babysitter and the unexpected Royal love...i am on hold of the 1st one but i will soon continue it

Now with that being said... let's catch up later byeeee....❤️❤️