Chapter-5

After calming her down Aunty came to me and

"Hey..come with me.."she took my wrist and made me walk to a room...i didn't saw this room before..

While aunty was dragging me...be-rebbecca looked at me and sighed...gulping the water..i could see pain in her eyes...

After coming in the room aunty closed the door but didn't lock it...
Which after..she came sat beside me with a sad gaze and smiled at me...ran her fingers through my hair..and started

"Hey lovely girl..i know that your father must have known rebbeca...afterall..you are a Chankimha ...right??"

I was shocked but i nodded..

"Huh (sigh)..i knew it...now whatever i am going to speak listen it very carefully..."

After a long pause she stated..

Your father and mother were the bestest friends of bec- rebbeca's parents... I think from school but i am not sure.. everything nd everyone changed when rebbeca's parents had to shift to england so they could provide better education to their only child...and that's how your parents slowly lost contact with them...even when after 2 years rebbeca's parents came back to thailand they could not find your family..and they never spoke...i know you..very good..when you and rebbeca were were just 2 and 3 you both played and were best friends..but you both also forgot each other as i can see from bec- rebbeca's behaviour.  (Long sigh)...now...the main point.........................

Rebbeca's parents were killed.... by some unknown person when she was just 11..and after that...(Started tearing up)
I-i never saw t-the little bubbly girl...who would do anything to just get a candy..who was scared of blood...who was never selfish...whom i used to know...who cared for every person...who helped strangers without expecting anything in return...

I never saw her after that... instead of... happiness, sincerity,bubliness, innocence
What i saw was.........(Started sobbing)w-was

Anger, guilt,hatred, loneliness,and most of all
Revenge.....

I cannot tell you much about what she does and who is she but please know that even if she is like that...she still has a heart...which she protects from everyone.. it's like she has taken her heart out of her body and put it in a safe...far,very far from humans,from civilization from anyone...

But because she still has it that is why she is asking you to go because i don't know if she has told you yet or not but she has IED..

She never thinks before saying something that could hurt anyone,she never thinks before hitting anyone..i don't even have the count of how many people she has k-
*Cough*Cough*"

I didn't realise that tears were rolling down my cheeks...

"A-aunty a-a-are you okay..wait let me g-get water for you.."
I was about to stand up but she held my hand stopping me from moving...

"N-no dear i am okay...just remember this...and now it's up to you whether you want to stay or leave...i will handle be-becky..just let me know the decision(she stood up)..now.. i am going outside to attend her..but come out and tell me okay... don't worry about her..as i said...i will not let her hurt you...just take your time and think it through...

Remember that she has heart..but she is afraid to let it go .. again"

She gave me a assuring smile and went out..

NOW... whatever decision i will make will decide my future...but this isn't the problem

The problem is that.. I don't know...i don't know anything..i wish my mom would be here..just like she used to help me make decisions...but now i am alone...i have nobody...and what does she mean that my parents were her friends ...

Uhh..

(From the author: scroll slowly to feel the vibes very slowly..hehe)

But i already saw the caring side of becky...

I am yet to see the other side....
I get shivers thinking about it...

where will i even go if i don't live here..and my dada, he told me to come here...sort of a last wish and i cannot deny that...

But what if she hits me...what if she shouts at me...and above of all...can sh-she kill me!!??

What!!what are you thinking freen...why would she do that... and what is her work...which aunty refused to tell me..yet..

That's it i am done...i am living here..

She can hit me

She can shout at me

She can scold me..

But at the end s-she won't k-kill me

Right???.......