Chapter-7

After seeing the aunty nod

I rushed to the door....and saw her...sobbing and crying..but oops sorry I don't care and don't have a heart...

"Hey ..fr-you....stand up and leave how many times i have to tell you...you even made me late to work...!!" I shouted...

"B-but a-aunty said i, i can s-"

"Yes you can sweety....now you can stay in this room as long as you want...i know your decision and i must say..it is a wise one.."aunty said to her ..what the fuck..

"Aunty no...you are the one who always tell me to send girls back home...and now you are the one who is asking her to stay...i can't take it..." I shouted at aunty

SHE IS NOT ONE OF YOUR SLUTS, REBECCA ...she didn't signed up for this...she doesn't even know you...she just wanted help...and she still wants it now..."

"Uhh...fine!fine!...but it's not my responsibility if she make me shout at her or anything...and she have to work...what do you think...she can stay and eat without doing anything...."

I turned to her and pointing my index finger to her i said...

"And you...the root of the problem...
Listen I don't care if you are a chankimha or a fuckimka so you have one day..today..find your job...you can keep your whatever salary to yourself I don't need it...just find a job...and if you are thinking to work with me or under me..then forget it...you cannot do that work...that is far wicked from your thinking...now get up and go to the will ro-"

"What!she will not stay in the will room Becky!are you out of your mind..she will do whatever you want but please let's not make it look that ugly..she will stay here..."

"But aunty..you what this room is for.."

"I know..."of course she doesn't have words to say...is she thinking that this girl will live in the room where i work out my sexual desires.. it's not that this room is bad or disgusting.. Infact it is washed nd cleaned every day.. it's just that where i will do my work then..in my room..?? Not happening in will room..of course not...

"Becky..not the will room that is final..."

"But"

"No buts..now you decide..your room or this room"

"Where do you sleep..in the servant's room?? then she will sleep there..."

"But she is not a servant"

"I will be"..a voice came and we both looked at the voice...

"What no freen!you won't wor-"

"Aunty please..besides...i don't even have a degree that could get me to work..i am only 19..."she said between sobs...

"Now you hear her... that's final..she may help you in anything... but anything related to my room or my food will be handled by you...you can pay her as much as you want as salary..but please.. don't spoil this..root of the problem girl..

After that i stormed out of the room and made way to my bedroom..

Freen's pov

She rushed out of the room and i left out my breath..which I don't know from how long i was holding....

I don't want all of this...god..i don't want to live like this... How cruel is she..I.Hate.her...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been 2 weeks...i am living here in the will room...because apparently..no one can win with becky...that room was horrible..there were spiders and there webs everywhere ..it was like someone has never opened that door...but i cleaned it as much as i can..and my pay is very good...i am not allowed to go out of the house...i mean i can go but only after asking becky..but apparently she is home very rarely..and when she is..she always fumes of anger..what kind of lifestyle is even this..anyways...