Chapter-9

Becky's pov

I am in my car..heading to the crime spot...

Once i got there i checked the time..
Then i unbuckled my seatbelt..took my gun from the dashboard...locked my car...and went there

As i was walking in a building which was abandoned.. several men bowed...nice..

I went in to the main room...

"Where is he..??" I asked on of my most trusted man..

"Umm..she is in the torture room mam..."

Not even a bit i was shocked...i smirked...and they widened their eyes when they saw me walking in the room..

"Is she going to torture a girl"

"But that is a teen girl right"

"God.. have mercy"

I can hear some Whispers... probably by the new men i hired...they didn't get their training yet so i tolerated the whispers...

I walked into the room...

It was newly built so i was checking the interior..nice...

I opened the door...and found a round side table...i put my all weapons on it and proceed to walk...

I found the net ...which was divided the room in half...

"Close it" i shouted and the door got closed behind me..it was soundproof...nice..i may give my men a raise for keeping small things is mind..whatever..

I walked further and saw a figure probably in her early 20s hugging her knees...what the.?

"Sorry..please..save me...mam...please...they will kill me ...they said a new person will come and teach a lesson..please mam..."

"I am that person sweetie..now look up.."
She shivered and crawled into ball..hugging her knees very tightly..

"I.said.NOW" i yelled the last word...

She immediately looked up and got terrified..

I took a chair and calmed myself down..

"Now..spill..what were you doing in my area..after coming from sg south area"

"I-i was j-just..."

"That gun is on that table and i wouldn't take a second to pierce that bullet in your filthy little brain....."

"I was just roaming around and i saw a pamphlet with your a-area's name so i got curious and decided to enter...i didn't knew that this is a similar place like my father"

Woah!

"Name of your father and your..??...NOW"

If this is what i am thinking than I don't need to prepare for the fight...i just got a lottery..

"My hands are itching to use the gun.." i said in a warning tone

She immediately answered

"Lian..lian is my name ...and S-s....sorry..i can't...kill me but I can't betray my father..."

What the?

I instantly grabbed her neck with much pressure..

"You...i will not kill you...i will take care of you..really..but only if you tell me the name of your fucking father..fast..or you don't know what will happen..."

"I-i *cough* asked y-y-you to k-kill me than k-kill me ....but i can't..."

"I will not kill you i will see you in pain...being tortured but not killed...you like that..huh..when your soul trying to leave your body but coming back only to bear the unbearable pain..huh..?"