Remember

I looked around, confused where i was, i stood up, walking to the door slowly opening it. I mostly remember just parts of when i was in littlespace. I looked down the hall, walking to the stairs it was dark. I looked down the stairs before walking down, seeing the living being light up from the moonlight. I walked into the kitchen looking in the fridge, finding something to drink before walking into the living room sitting down on the couch.
I sat down on the floor as i heard footsteps from upstairs trying to hide as good as possible. Please don't hurt me. I curled up on the floor when someone walked to the kitchen, turning the light on. I heard them open something, as i looked around the corner seeing a woman drinking something. She turned around as i slowly crawled backward to hide myself more. Who was she, and why was i in her house ? She walked to the living room again, standing in the doorway between the kitchen and living room. "Flower, what are you doing up ?" I shot up looking at her."Who are you ?" I asked as she looked confused, coming closer as i backed away. She sat down on the couch as i sat close to the wall. "You remember Luke and Elijah ?" I nodded."Where is Nari ?" She smiled."Oh sweetie, you remember playing in the mud ?" I was confused "a bit," she nodded."Let's make it easy. After you and the other littles played in the mud, Luke asked me to bathe you," i widened my eyes."You saw me naked ?" She just chuckeled and nodded,"so after your bath you played with noah," i nodded, remembering him and Asher."Asher is his Daddy," she smiled again. "That's right, and I'm his mommy," i widened my eyes slowly, getting the memories back. "I'm sorry," i said as tears filled my vision. "What are you sorry for, sweetie ?" She picked me up and put me on her lap "for all," i said, burying my face in her shoulder. "Do you want to go back to bed ?" I shook my head yawning "okay, you want to cuddle," i shook my head again as i hugged her."What's your age, sweetie ?" I whined as she kept talking. After some minutes, she picked me up and brought me back to bed.

Nari pov

I nearly couldn't sleep the whole night. The fear for Flower was high as she often had nightmares or slipped out of her headspace with no memories. I looked at the door hearing Luke or Elijah walking downstairs. I stood up, looking at what they were doing. As i got downstairs, Luke was making breakfast, turning around as he heard me. "Good morning, Nari," i gave him a short 'morning' back as i sat down. "Did you sleep well ?" I shook my head."i was scared for Flower," he nodded. "You must be close friends," i shook my head. "we are friends but not close. I barely know anything about her. After a week of working together, she asked for a place to stay, so i let her move in," Luke nodded again."Do you know if she had anything suspicious to her ?" I shook my head as he gave me my plate, sitting down opposite to me. We started to eat as Elijah got his plate. "Good morning," he yawned, kissing lukes cheek and sitting down. "Lisa texted me yesterday telling me to ask you if Flower has a hard past," i shook my head. "I don't know. She doesn't talk about herself," they nodded. "Less about Flower, what about you ?" I looked at Luke."What would you like your room to look like ?" I thought about it,"purple with white dots." They nodded."we will go shopping later with the others,"