Period

Lisa pov

Flower was clinging to Asher and me for the rest of the day. As i changed her, i found out that she had her time of the month. I didn't know what to do. i never had a little girl. Actually, Asher had one once, but i didn't know how comfortable Flower was to talking about it. I changed her pull-up, putting her in comfortable clothes. Before walking downstairs with her in my arms. "Asher, we need to talk for a second," i said, standing behind the couch where Asher and noah were cuddled up. Asher looked at me, and i made a gesture to Flower. He nodded as i sat Flower down beside Noah, letting them cuddle up as we walked to the kitchen. We needed to have dinner soon. "What is it ?" Asher leand against the kitchen counter as i ran my hands over my face."Flower has her monthly," i told him, watching his expression. "What's the problem?" He pulled me into a hug."i just i never taken care of another girl," he nodded, kissing my head. "Do you think we should ask Nari ?" I shook my head that poor girl just started to enjoy life with her masters. I didn't want to destroy her day to annoy her with Flower again. "What do you think we should do ?" He kissed my head."I don't know. That's why i told you," he nodded."How about we make dinner, and when the littles are in bed, we talk about it ?" I nodded my head, hugging him."Thank you," he just stroked my hair, "for that im here," i shook my head"for much more,"

After we finished making dinner, Asher and i found Noah and Flower cuddled up fast asleep. I slowly picked up noah and Asher Flower waking them up. "Noah, baby, it's dinner time," He smiled, hugging me, yawning. "I'm big," he mumbled, still half asleep. i nodded, putting his feet on the floor, "Then wash up and sit down for dinner," i kissed his cheek, making him nod, rushing to the bathroom. "Flower wake up," Asher said, having Flower stire in her sleep. Asher just nodded at me to look after noah, who was sitting at the table waiting. I sat down beside him. "How are you feeling?" He looked at me "good a bit weird but good," i nodded."Do you know why you feel weird ?" He nodded."Leo said he knew Flower from somewhere, and it makes me worried because she doesn't know the basics of life. I bet she can't even read or write," Noah looked genuinely worried, "You don't need to worry about anything, Asher and me are already looking into it," i kissed him on the lips as Asher and Flower came in "don't start anything without me," Asher smiled with a blushing Flower behind him. "Why are you blushing Flower?" Noah teased making Flower sit down and avoid eye contact with anyone but her food "Flower, kissed me," Asher said making Flowers eyes widened "i didn't," she mumbled glaring at her plate "can you repeat yourself flower?" She blushed again."I didn't," she said a bit louder "oh than did Asher kiss you ?" She blushed again, nodding. "Did you like it ?" She ignored the question eating her food "Noah you also have to eat the salad or you don't get what you wanted tonight," noah blushed and ate the salad as Flower looked confused and scared "Flower it's nothing bad Noah asked for it himself," she nodded relaxing a bit but still confused but i couldn't tell her what noah wanted incase she would see it in a bad way. As we finished eating, flower insisted that she had to clean up, which we let her after telling her that she didn't have to. Asher and Noah walked into the bedroom after some time, making me help Flower alone as she sat down on the couch. "My belly hurts," she whispered. "Let's get you to bed and warm up your belly," i said as i walked with her to her room, happy that we made the bedroom soundproof.