work pt. 2

Flower pov

Watching them work was boring, and Noah said we needed to stay quiet. I looked through the bag we had, seeing nothing interesting. I laid down on the floor when i let the man in the closet get over me. I knew him, but from where ? I didn't realize i was glaring at the ceiling until Mommy came over. "What are you guys doing ?" I looked at Noah, who showed her a picture."Nu finis yed mis mommy an flower. " Mommy smiled, looking at me,"thinking, " i mumbled, laying back down as she sat down beside me."Do you want to talk about it ?" I shook my head as she just smiled, nodding."Just say if you need anything," i nodded, looking up.

"It was Daniel," i sat up, looking at them feeling embarrassed. "Who was Daniel?" I looked at Asher,"the guy in the closet yesterday. " he nodded."How do you know him ?" I frowned my eyebrows, not knowing exactly. "When the Stones came over, they had a boy with them and his friend daniel they would play, and i had to give them all they wanted," the last part was mumbled as i looked at the floor "do you know if Daniel's friend had an older brother ?" I nodded,"but he was disappointed he got sold to Marco a lot, " i mumbled, feeling uncomfortable as  I remember who he was and what he did to me. I watched Asher take his phone rushing out, "I'm sorry," i said as Mommy looked up. "You did nothing wrong, sweetheart. Do you want to draw mommy a picture?" I shrugged, feeling guilty. "yu hav tis" noah gave me a paci, a paper and crayons. I took it relaxing into headspace.

Ashers pov

"Asher, he is dead. We can't kill a dead person." i heard Xavier sigh in frustration, "Than we kill from -","we aren't killing anyone, Asher just because she knows something about Leo's past doesn't mean she was in a situation like his" i pressed the bridg of my nose "yeah you're right at least Leo knew basic things and what is normal and what not," i could hear Xavier give up on me "Asher calm down talk to Lisa get your shit together and than call me again," Xavier hung up as i opened the bathroom door walking back into our office seeing flower happily sucking on her paci drawing, while noah was playing with cars that could draw reminding me that we put them away from his after he colored the floor with them "Noah baby where did you get the cars from ?" I asked, making him point at Lisa, who looked guilty."ok," i slumped back, trying to calm down just because Flower may have been separate from the real world, which doesn't mean something bad. I wanted to ask her about marco but watched as she happily drew a picture looking at the time we had lunch soon, so i started to work again.

At lunch, we cleaned up the drawing supplies, eating what i had packed, i looked at Lisa as we made eye contact before i looked at Flower. She was out of headspace eating. "Flower,can we talk about marco?" She looked a bit scared but nodded. "Can you tell us about marco ?" Lisa asked as Flower looked around before nodding."Marco came over once in a while talking with sir and lady willton and to play with the boy in the basement. After he was gone, i wasn't allowed there for a week. He also made deals while the stones were over talking about the disappointment, Marco once... told me to go with him, and sir and lady Willton told me to," i took a deep breath "he made me eat weird stuff that didn't let me remember stuff an-and when i woke up i was in pain b-but six years ago marco disappeared an-d i got punished because i was a day before forced to stay with him,"