Chapter 3 ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

NOTE: THIS STORY IS UNEDITED. PLEASE TAKE NOTE 🚫🚫

It was night already and Pamela had left. I smiled at the things she brought for me. Some fruits, a novel and some chocolate with my favorite comic.
I was happy. At least I won't be troubled about the problems at home for a while. I opened the novel and I smiled to myself. At last, this was real peace. No one to boss me around, no one to shout at me, no one to beat me up. But I was sad that this was all going to end the day after tomorrow. Not quite long, the nice doctor opened the door and came in. I raised my head up and was surprised. I thought she had gone home for the day.

' I see you're still up ' said the doctor. I looked at her and nodded my head slightly. She smiled at me and dropped a box beside me.
' That's for you'
I looked at her and she nudgede to open it. I opened it and saw chicken and fries. I was overjoyed. It had been quite long since I ate it. I gave her a big hug and she laughed. She promised to visit me the next day and told me she would bring something for me and she left the ward. I sighed heavily and ate the fries. They tasted so good. I wished my life could continue like this. I ate the chicken too and read some comics before drifting off to sleep.

*Hughes Mansion*
Dale came out of the swimming pool and took the towel on the table. He had was practicing for the interschool competition and he just swum 35 laps. He looked around and saw a maid lingering by the door. He ignored it and began walking to his room. The maids were whispering and when they saw him, they ran. He was used to all this. They often whispered because he was handsome. He had the perfect body and he was fit for a model. As he climbed up the stairs, his father came in and threw his briefcase on the floor.

' Damn it '
Those were his father's words. He just kept looking as the maids rushed to pick up the briefcase. Then his mother came out all overdressed. He never liked his parents anyways. All they cared about was money.

' Darling, is everything ok ' asked his mother as she went closer to her husband. Her husband slapped her hand off and walked inside angrily. Dale just watched as his mother followed her husband to the room and shoutings rented the air. Dale sighed and went to his room.

Few minutes later, he was done with his bath. He wore his pants and looked at the mirror. He had not put on his shirt when he began to check himself out .

His body was sleek smooth,he had the biceps and he was well tanned. On his chest laid a scar. When he often saw the mark, he always sighed heavily. He shook the thought off and wore his shirt. He took his phone and a message came in from Lexi.

🗨️Hey babe. I was thinking if you would be interested in coming for my party tomorrow night.
He read the message and threw his phone on the bed.

Wasn't it obvious enough that he wasn't interested . She would often do things for him and he didn't like it. He also hated her behavior because she was a big bully. He took that phone and switched it off. He then went to his reading table to complete his homework.

Few minutes later, he dropped it and remembered what happened in the afternoon. That look.

Hazel. As her name was pronounced so was her eyes. She had looked at him for some seconds and looked away. She was really beautiful with her innocent look, her lovely face and beautiful eyes.

Ohh stop it Dale. She's Hazel. The most hated in school besides, you are Dale. There better girls who are willing to do anything for you. But after that thought he was not settled. He hates seeing her being bullied. He stood up abruptly and went biking on his power bike till around 3am.

*Next morning*
Dale was all prepared for school as he picked up his phone and headed downstairs. He saw the maids as usual whispering among themselves. He walked to the table and saw his mother shouting on a maid.