Chapter 2 ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

I found myself in a big white room and saw people around me.
' Thank God she's awake. Pls, nurse Anna, call her mother'
The nurse went out to call my so-called mother. I hated her with all the hair on my body. She was annoying and disgustingly evil. The doctor looked at me and smiled.
' It's ok. You'll be fine. You will be discharged the day after tomorrow. And by the way how did you get all these wounds'
The doctor spoke nicely to me and I was for once happy that someone respected the fact that I was hurt. I looked at her and was about to speak when my mother came in pretending to be crying. The doctor saw it and felt disgusted. I saw that expression on her face.
The nurse thought she only looked sorry about the whole situation but she was fooled. My mom was a great actor. The doctor looked at me and dropped something into the drawer beside my bed.

' I am so sorry honey. It won't happen again' cried my pretending mother.
' She will be discharged a day after tomorrow so that we can monitor her health ' said the kind doctor. I felt relieved. At least , I would be free from my mom.

' No doctor. I can take care of her. Let her get discharged today ' said my mom.
What!
That was bad. I could get hurt again, besides it had been a long while since I had taken a proper rest. The doctor faced me and talked to her through my eyes. As if she understood everything, she told my mom that she was my doctor and she had to listen to her. They kept arguing for minutes until another nurse called her. Immediately she stepped out of the ward, my mom closed the door and pinched my cut. I winced in pain and suffered in silence.

' So you think you can get away, huh. You just started. You are in big trouble young lady. Who do you think you are. I see you are the one who told the doctor to let you stay here and besides you are lucky that this week is a week where hospitals are giving free medical care. I can't waste my money on a useless girl and besides rest all you want' said my mother as she continued to pinch me . The pain was horrible that I began to cry again. Blood oozed from the wound and she smiled while I was in pain. She was way too wicked. Suddenly, the door burst open and the doctor came in.

' Have you made your decision ma'am ' asked the doctor as she gave my mom a serious look
' Definitely. I will let her rest here. She totally needs rest. Right honey?' replied my mother as she gave me an evil glare. That looks was a ' This is not over' look. I looked at the doctor with teary eyes and my mom left the room. The doctor also left and I started sobbing. The pain was too much for me to bear. Who was I ?.
This was not the kind of mom I always wanted. I wanted someone caring and nice. Someone who would be there for me. I continued to cry until I heard the door closing shut. It was the doctor. She closed the curtains and sat by the stool next to my bed.

' It's ok. I know there's more to this. You can tell me everything. I saw what your mom did to you so your secret is safe with me. I looked at her and saw sincerity in her eyes. She was really beautiful. She had a nice set of teeth and beautiful eyes and long hair.
' And ohh. You don't need to worry about me. I have plenty of time for you and you can cry all you want but for now, let me restitch your wound.'
She was too nice to be a doctor. She looked so young about 25-27 years of age. After restitching, she sat down and leaned forward to listen to me and I told her everything.

* Cascada Hotel*
Mary walked up the staircase as she swayed her hips.She had a box in her hand and she swayed it from side to side. She looked up and saw CCTV cameras. They were not working anyways because they had been tampered with. She dressed up as a bad bitch. Leather jacket, black pants and heavy black boots. She also wore sunglasses to complement her outfit. She got to the VIP lounge and saw the receptionist.
' Hello ma'am. How can I help you '
Mary pulled off her glasses and pretended to cry.
' I am here because my husband is cheating on me and I really need to locate his room fast. The kids need him and they miss him very much '
The receptionist looked at her and told her to wait. She asked for the visitor's name. She dialled a number but there was no answer.
' Ma'am, I am really sorry but the visitor you are talking about is not answering the phone '
' That's ok miss. I guess i will just leave then'
As she was about to turn around, the receptionist called her back and told her the room number and advised her never to dress like how she was dressed today because it could give a wrong impression.
Mary thanked her and left for the room after she was given the master card. Mary scoffed at the advice and left.