Chapter 7 ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

*At the mall*

Vivian scoffed at the receptionist as she walked in with pride. The other staff bowed as she walked on the floors of the boutique. Vivian was their VIP customer and they wouldn't want to do anything that would annoy her. 

Her best friend , Rosette was  seated in the guest lounge waiting for her. They had both agreed to meet the woman behind everything.

Vivian on the other hand, was busy checking out the clothes. 

She didn't like them.

She got really angry.

' Where the hell is your stupid manager? '

The other staffs trembled in fear. She could be really scary and no one wanted to be on her bad side. 

' I said who the fuck is your damn manager?'

Meanwhile, there were other customers in the boutique. 

' Manners young lady. We have a child here ' said a woman who looked like she was in her early sixties. 

She held a little girl in her hand and the child looked like a 6 years old child. The child was a beautiful looking girl. She had a cute face and brown eyes. 

Vivian moved closer to the elderly woman and gave her  a slap.

' Excuse me. Do you know who I am ? ' asked the woman as she held her face in pain. 

' Granny '

The little girl rushed to her and held her. She soun around angrily and went to Vivian as she stepped on her foot hard.

' Ow. How dare you, stupid brat? '

Vivian was about to get closer to her when a group of men surrounded the little girl. 

' Don't worry,  Uncle Alex. Let's take granny home. '

The little girl also gave a very loud hiss as she followed her granny out of the boutique and Vivian was stunned.

How dare that impudent brat. 

She turned around and saw everyone looking at her.

' What are you staring at nitwits? ' screamed Vivian as she walked out of the boutique angrily. 

She would make that old wench pay. 

She then walked over to where Rosette was and tapped her angrily.