Chapter 5 ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

NOTE: THIS STORY IS UNEDITED. PLS TAKE NOTE 🚫🚫🚫

* At the hospital*

It was time to leave already.

My mom was around. She came just because she was called to sign some papers. The day before, Dr Mia scribbled her phone number on a paper and gave it to me. I thanked her profusely and promised to get in touch. After signing the papers, my mom and I boarded a taxi home.

I got home feeling refreshed but I was not surprised by the look of the house.

The living room was a mess.

I walked to the kitchen and covered my nostrils. It was disgusting. I walked back to the living room and dropped my meds on the table.

I expected it.

I was going to work like hell again.

My mom saw me and called me to her room. That place looked worse .

Dirty clothes were piled to a corner.

' Now listen clearly. Just because you have been discharged from the hospital doesn't mean you shouldn't work. You see those clothes, wash them before I get back. And the twins room is really dirty. Take care of it. Is that clear'

I nodded like a lizard. Right now, I felt like getting some rest but with the work, it was impossible to do so.

' And by the way, if you think you can get close to anyone like how you did in the hospital,you will be dealt with. Here's your phone. I cleared every single thing on it. Don't you dare do anything stupid '

I nodded my head again and collected the phone.

It had been flashed already.

Thank God I knew Pam's phone number and the doctor's phone number was in my pocket.

She stood, wore her shades and got out of the house.

I looked around and decided to start working.

* Starling High*

Jason came down from the Mercedes and looked around.

It was truly a big school. He had hoped to go to James Evans but was brought her because according to his sister, Starling is the best school in the whole of Chicago. Followed by James Evans.

He slung his backpack on his back and walked inside the building.

It was a beautiful building. There were paintings in the hallway and the light shone through the glass skyscraper.

As he walkes down the hallway to the principal's office, he heard girls murmur.

ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ He's so handsome.
ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ He's a hottie
ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥWho is he
ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥI heard he's the son of the owner of H & Q Corp.
ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥHe looks amazing.

Jason heard those comments and continued to walk to the principal's office. He got there and knocked politely before entering.

The principal was a woman in her late thirties.

She was short, slender and had a a short hair which was brown in color. Her glasses illuminated her eyes as she stood up to greet him.

' Good morning, Mr Jason. Welcome to Starling High. I hope you enjoy your stay here'.

Jason looked around and gave her a pathetic nod.

By the way, she looked all stressed.

She gave Jason a sheepish smile as she handed over a file to him. It contained his remaining school materials including his locker keys and school map. Before he left, someone was called to take him round the school during break.