brothers?

The day has been eventful to say the least for Yuji. Everyone is so nice and wants to talk to him. Even a shy kid, Junpei feels comfortable enough to talk to him. Now that the day is over Yuji feels all worn out from everything.  Even though the school bell rang it took Yuji a while to get to the front door. Not because he didn't know his way around but the fact that every few steps he took someone wanted to say hi or talk. When Yuji finally walked out the front door just  to feel the cool winter air hit his face. His closed eyed smile quickly turned into an iterated look as he opened his eyes. If he had known it was going to be this cold he would have put on a scarf. Yuji sighed before hearing another door open to see the same white hair boy.

 Yuji stared at him for a while to get a good look at him. He was much taller than he thought he would be. Like 6 feet? His stick is also long too. He noticed that there was a cute cat key chain on it but didn't say anything about it. He is truly the most beautiful person at this school or maybe in Tokyo. 

'Was the name Gojo' Yuji thought as he saw him slowly walk out the glass door. He slowly to the side of the stairs where the railings were. Yuji at first was about to just keep going until he realizes that he might have trouble going down the stairs. Yuji jogged up to the white hair boy who was holding onto the stair rail tightly with his right hand and his left with a walking stick. Swinging it side to side to make sure he doesn't run into someone. Without even noticing him for how quiet he was Yuji quickly grabbed onto his hand. Locking his fingers with his tightly.

"Need help?" Yuji said with a small smile. It wasn't a question. He was going to help him even if he said no. He helped him go down to the second step slowly to make sure he doesn't fall. Gojo stiffened up before complying with the boy. When I got to the final step Gojo let out a huge sigh of relief as he quickly let go with blush forming on his face. He's not used to people other than Shoko and Geto holding his hand so for someone new to do so it's strange. 

If It was someone other than Yuji He would have most likely slapped their hand away. Something about Yuji makes him happy. It must be because he has warm hands compared to him. Oh and also that he let me touch his face. Yeah that has to be the reason. 

"Oh uh thank you." Gojo said as he put his hands on the pink hair boy. Giving him pats on the head. Yuji who was glad no one was there smiled as he big hands messed up his hair. 

"It's Yuji from class." Yuji said as he lend in to Gojo big hands. 

"I thought your hair was going to be soft but nope. It's so spiky." Gojo chuckled before putting his hands into his school uniform pocket. Not wanting to 'do the most' in Geto's words. 

"Yeah I like it really spiky haha. Oh guess what. I made a few friends today. Do you know Nobara and Megumi they are like my besties." Yuji reached out and grabbed the pale but now pink cold hands. His face turns pink since this is the second time the boy grabbed his hand without informing him. 

They walked out the school gates laughing and joking around. Both lost in conversation as they went down the road where Gojo lived. They went to the outdoor mall that the sidewalk they were on went by. On the way they both stop when they hear some weird snickering from the alleyway.  Yuji turned his head to the left before seeing a big rock flying their way. Yuji reached his arm out to catch but instead Gojo caught it. Yuji looked up shocked at the white hair blind boy. 

"I told you guys to stop. Even though I am blind I can still take you all on." Gojo said as he started to walk down the alleyway. He used his stick to help guide him since there were beer cans and vapes all over the ground. Yuji looked over to see a girl with light blue hair that was tied into a ponytaile. She had heterochromia eyes one blue and the other brown. She went up to annoyed Gojo and put her hand on his chest to stop him from getting any feather before leaning on him.