Stormy day

Yuji eyes fluttered open to see the plastic neon stars that he glued to the ceiling. He put them up there with the help of his grandfather when he was younger. Ever since he died he doesn't want them down. It's like it's the only thing left that he has of him since all of his stuff went to his dad. They were worn out but still had a bit of glow to them. Yuji sat up to see his messy room. There were clothes all over the place with candy wrappers on the floor.  Posters of his multiple female crushes like Jennifer Lawrence, Megan thee Stallion, and Jenna Ortega just to name a few hanging on his wall.  He took the red blanket off of him to get up to find some clean clothes which was a struggle since he forgot to wash last Saturday. He put on some gray boxers that he quickly put on because he didn't even have pj's on. 'What was I even doing last night to make such a mess. There were used tissues spread across my bed' He thought to himself as he put on his school uniform. His thoughts were quickly interrupted by a loud bang coming from his door. Yuji ground already knowing who it was.

"Hurry up brat. Mom said that you need to come to the house from the back door. She having a girls party tonight." Sukuna yelled with his scratchy voice. Yuji just rolled his eyes as pulled his red hood out of his school uniform. 

I wonder what we are going to do today in language art. Most likely some boring reading lesson but it's fine since he gets to be with his coolest most smartest friend, Gojo. Well to be honest he has been wanting to know more about him since he barely ever talks about his home life. It's already been a month and a half but the only thing he knows is that he has a big fancy mansion on the rich side of town and that he loves reading books. Gojo is super smart since he reads books at any given moment. It's kinda annoying when he doesn't tell you what he is reading. He even made sure to take off the book cover art. What makes it worse is that since it's in braille I have no way to know.  I wonder sometimes.

"If you are going to take forever just stay home. It's not like anyone will miss you, brat." Sukuna said as he hit him in the back of the head which snaps him out of ya ya land. Yuji looked at his electric clock that shined 7:04. School starts at 7:15. Yuji quickly picked up his bag for school and ran out the door. Not even caring to say goodbye to anyone. 'Damn it Choso. We were supposed to go to school together' Yuji thought as he ran down the sidewalk into the school. People tried to say Hi but he just walked on by. He would normally say hi even if he was late but since he has been 9 times late in the past two weeks he is going to get detention if he gets one more. 

When Yuji got to the classroom he slumped down into the desk and sighed in releaf. When he got settled in he noticed that it was cloudy and dark outside. It looked like any second it's going to start poring rain. Luckly he got there in time. Yuji turned around to see his beautiful man he ever since, his friend. Yuji before looking down to see he was reading another book.

"HELLO. What are you reading? A spy book?" Yuji said as he leaned back in his chair. Hoping this time he would finally answer. When Gojo opened up his big mouth to speak it was quickly interrupted with Mr. Nananmi coughing to catch everyone's attention. Grounds grew throughout the class when they heard that they would be reading two chapters instead of one. The class went by as normal. He called on some poor unlucky soul to read to the class while everyone else didn't pay attention. Everything was going smoothly to be a forgettable day until the lights started to flicker. It flickered until a big boom with lightning coming after. The whole building turned dark making it impossible to see the words in front of you.

"EHH SO DARK." A girl squid as more kids started to scream. 

"How are we going to do our work like this?! Do we even have any Wifi? Another boy chimed in which only made things much worse. It is harder for Nanami to control the craziness erupting in the class. 

Yuji who was used to being in the dark was startled when he felt a shaky hand touching his shoulder. He looked back to see his beautiful blind friend trembling. His lips were slightly quivering as he was looking forward over his head. Slight tears were forming at the ends of his eyes but never went down. Yuji was shocked since he never expected this from him. His face started to heat up and his heart to skip. This was it. His time to be a good friend and help him out. 

"Hey what's wrong? You don't like thunder?" Yuji said as he held onto his hand to comforting the scared boy. He got up out of his chair. Quietly sitting on his desk to give him a hug. 

" With me barely being able to see it's troubling when the lights go out. Everything is so dark. Thank you... Yuji" Gojo said as he wrapped his arms around his waist.  Slightly snuggling into him without knowing. Yuji face started to feel like it was going to burn itself at any second. What's up with that? When he lets other people hug his face it never feels this hot and his heart never feels this funny. Maybe it's from the fear of the dark? Who knows. One thing he does know is that this only happens when Gojo around. How strange.

He heard some snickering before seeing Geto and Shoko walking up to them with their phones out. Taking pictures of the scared boy finding refuge in Yujis arm. At first Gojo couldn't didn't know they were there but when the snickering turned into laugher he immediately sat up. When he did strangely Yuji felt sad. Almost as if he wanted him to keep holding onto him. 

"Aww did we interrupt you Gojo." Shoko said as she started to laugh.

"Sorry we didn't mean to. Go back to loving your new boyfriend." Geto said with his closed eye fox smile. Knowing how to get under his skin. Gojo who wasn't listening looked away from them with his hand angled to where his face wasn't showing.

"Shut up you fool. I'm not even gay."Gojo said harshly.

"From the way you were snuggling on him says otherwise." Shoko chuckled as she got on his phone to look at the pictures some more. 

"Gojo why tell such lies. Remember what we did yesterday. The way you called out to me." Geto said in a low voice as he got closer to the guy's face. Almost as if he was gonna kiss him. Something about it made Yuji feel weird. ' Did they actually do that? I didn't know they were so close' Yuji thought as he looked at them feeling sick to his stomach. Yuji normally smiling face turned slightly disgusted as he saw the tall man with the man bun flirt with Gojo. 

"Get your filthy hands off me you fibber. I would never call out to someone let alone you." Gojo said as he started to slap him to get him away. It surprisingly worked since there was a huge hand mark on the side of his cheek. Yuji just laughed as he Geto rubbed on his cheek to heal it. Geto started to walk back to his seat so did Shoko leaving them alone. Yuji reached out to touch Gojo super soft hair. With it being white it almost looked like picking up snow. Yuji just giggled as he ruffled up his hair. 

"If you need to hug someone you can hug me."