Another brother?!

Yuji woke up to the sound of yelling. From the sound of the voices it was most likely his parents arguing again about who knows what. He opened his eyes slowly to get a brutal awakening of a small headache. The pink hair boy ground as he sat up. Instead of being on his bed snuggled up with his plushy of sonic he was laying on his nerdy minecraft carpet in his bedroom. He got that carpet when he was younger. Even though his brother keeps scolding him to take out all of his "childish" stuff out of his room he simply just can't. Yuji looked around his room to get an understanding on why he was laying on the floor. Empty bear bottles were laying next to him most likely got it from the kitchen. He looked to his left to see Sukuna on the bean bag chair scratching his hair. Both trying to figure out what's with all the yelling until the mirrors of last night flooded their brains.

Yuji got home late that yesterday like usual because he walked Gojo home. Making sure he was there safely with no trouble. When he got home Yujis step mom Kenjaku yelled at him for who knows how long. Instead of letting it go Sukuna convinced him to drink up all her beer that she had been saving for the party last night. 

"Yuji can I wear one of your spear uniforms? I don't want to run into her." Sukuna said getting up from the bean bag to the closet. It wasn't a question. It was him telling Yuji what he was gonna do. 

"Sure.." Yuji said whose head was hurting so he really didn't care enough to scold him. Letting him take his choice whatever he wanted first before standing up and putting his on. He put on a thick red hoodie underneath his school uniform with thick leggings. Both of the boys changed in silence. Not really in the mood for useless conservation since most of the time it ends with arguing. Until Sukuna coughed to clear his throat.

"Brat do you have some hair gel? I can't be going out looking like this" Sukuna complained as he messed with his hair. Trying to keep it back but kept on falling back down. 

"No and if I did you wont be allowed to use it. You would use the whole thing just to turn out half descent." Yuji snickered out at him before getting a fist to the face. 

"Coming from the ugly bitch with a ball of fear that you have on top of that empty head of yours." Sukusa stuck his tongue out with his mouth open. Pretending to gag to show his disgust in it.

"The only thing that is empty is your DMs since no one wants to talk to a rude smart ass like you." Yuji snickers. He pulled up his uniform pants while buckling it. He smiled feeling like he finally won this fight before feeling a sharp slapping pain in his back. He looked behind him to see Sukuna whipping him with his other belt. Yuji looked up at him with anger in his eyes. He want to fight him over that.

"Kill your self brat. Make sure to put me on your death note so I can laugh about it." Sukuna grumbled.

"As if you are worth dying over" Yuji said as he finished putting on his shoe. He looked over to see Sukuna down on the floor and tied his shoe that he borrowed from Yuji. With the perfect opportunity to get his pay back.  Yuji kicked Sukuna down to the floor before hurrying to the unlocked window and jumping out. Lucky for them they have a one story house so sneaking in and out is easy for the two. What's not easy is running away from Sukuna with the streets slick from the snow that night. Yuji ran out of his neighborhood and down a few blocks before looking back. He saw Sukuna right behind him running at full speed. When the angry boy finally was able to reach him he grabbed onto his hoodie. Yanking Yuji back in the process. 

"AH Fuck you" Yuji said before feeling a bunch of pain is his cheek after getting another blow to the face. 

"You going to pay for that you brat." Sukuna said with a wide smile on his face. Ready to swing at him but was interrupted by Yuji punching him in the nose. It was hard enough that blood started to trickle down Sukunas face. This led them to have a full blown fight. Not holding back any punches. Wanting to take out all their bottled up anger on each other. Sukuna pushed him down onto the ground before getting on top of him. Punching Yujis face as Yuji did the same to Sukuna.