Chapter VII

-What?!!! - she screamed - How is this possible?! You said yourself she's dead! You were at my place then! In this mental institution! You do not remember?!
-Of course I remember, honey.
-You?! What have you done to her?! Don't tell me you moved her body into a doll?! -Nica.
-Or you killed her!
-Nica.
-What did you do with her corpse?! I want to see them!
-Nica.
-Do you know how much I loved this child?! She was my only niece!!!
-Nica, finally listen to me!!! - she screamed.
-Then speak!
-First, Chucky tried to enter Alice, but in such a way as to split his soul into parts. After several failed attempts, he finally gave up and told me to adopt her so that I could have her body once he got better at it. He said that there is no more innocent creature than a child and no one would guess that it was the child who committed a crime. So I took care of her, just like Chucky asked me to. A really good girl and so helpful - Nica's eyes lit up - And finally Chucky sent me to lie about her death to destroy you mentally and have an excuse to bring another doll into the hospital grounds. He then revealed to me that he had finally learned to be in several bodies at once. I saw the sadness in your eyes when you learned about the loss of your niece. And I've grown to like her a lot over the last few years. So I had to save her. I couldn't let Chucky enter her body. I faked her death and Chucky believed me. He started transferring his soul to other dolls, including your body.
-But what about Alice? Where is she now? - Nica was impatient.
-With a foster family. In another state. Where she's safe away from Chucky.
-And you're only telling me this now?!!! - Nica screamed, getting up from the table and hitting her hands on it. - Were you ever going to tell me that?
-No, because I thought that since you've come to terms with it, I won't disturb your life and...
-I've come to terms with it?! I never came to terms with it!!! And you both have been disturbing my life since you came into it. Even before I was born, Chucky ruined my life. And you're not any better. See what you did to me?! - she screamed, showing her severed hands. - What if they actually killed you with this injection?! I would never know?! Was that your intention? Keeping secret something that could improve my already miserable life?! I guess nothing worse than death can happen to me in this life... I missed Alice so much and she is still alive. Wrong for so many years. Why didn't you tell me anything?!
-I didn't want to ruin her life.
-You didn't want to explain to her that I was innocent? I wasn't the one who killed her parents like she keeps thinking.
-Another reason why I didn't tell you. What if she didn't want to talk to you? Because after all, she thinks you're a murderer. How do you explain to her that her parents were killed by a murderous doll? What if that made her not want to talk to you? It would break your heart.
-Now my heart is broken!!! You weren't going to tell me, admit it Tiffany!!!
-No! I did not want! Because I was afraid of losing you! That you will go back to Alice and I will be left alone!
-You'll be alone now! How could you hide something so important from me! I want to see her! We are going there! Give me your address or phone number and...
-No. We won't go anywhere! We will not enter her life with shoes on!
-You and Chuky went into mine!
-And to her too. So leave it as it is and let's get over it!
-You know what? Fuck off Tiffany!!! - she screamed and went outside. She didn't come home until late at night.