Chapter I

Attention!!!
There is blood in the story, profanity and violence (typically like in Chucky). The story takes place during episode 3 of season 3 "Jennifer's Body". Without further ado, I invite you to read.
History +16

The court hearing had just started - Nica was telling the court about everything Tiffany had done to her. Kidnapping, keeping her locked up against her will, cutting off her limbs, forcing her to watch the same movie over and over again. Ultimately, Tiffany was sentenced to prison and lethal injection, much to Nica's satisfaction. After everything Tiffany had done to her, she sought revenge on her. And yet, there was one thing that bothered her - the woman in Jennifer Tilly's body took responsibility for all the murders that Chucky committed and that Nica was accused of. In the end, no one believed her that her entire family was killed by a murderous doll, so Nica was mistaken for the murderer. She has now been cleared of the charges after Jennifer herself confessed to the murders. And that didn't give Nica any peace.

Theoretically, Nica should finally be able to start a normal life. However, there was still Chucky on the loose. Caroline had the doll and was in cahoots with Charles. Despite everything, the girl tried to somehow find a home, but it was more difficult than she thought. She had no job, no family, no money, not even her arms and legs. Chucky and Tiffany took everything from her. Tiffany, on the other hand, was sent to prison three weeks before she was to be given a lethal injection.

One day, a guard informed her that he had a vision. It was Lexy, trying to find out something about her sister. Tiffany lazily picked up the phone.
-What do you want? - the woman rolled her eyes.
-Where's Caroline?! - the girl screamed.
-I won't say anything until I see Nica. - she replied, taking a cigarette from her pocket.
-But she's not here! - she replied, confused - Besides, she won't even want to see you! Talk to Caroline, please!
-No. I want to talk to Nica first. Then I'll tell you everything I know. And you better hurry - I only have three weeks left before they kill me. - she replied calmly, smoking a cigarette. - See you. - she waved goodbye and went with the guard to her cell.

Lexy had no choice - if she wanted to find out anything about Caroline, she had to convince Nica to meet Tiffany. So she made an appointment with her at a cafe.
-I... - the teenager hesitated a bit - I have to ask you about something important. It's about my sister... Caroline.
-Caroline? - Nica repeated. - I saw her a few days ago. With Chucky.
-How so?! - Lexy jumped to her feet, but immediately fell back into the chair.
-I wanted her to give me the doll back, but she wasn't going to do it. I don't know what Chucky said to her, but it definitely wasn't good. Then she went down the stairs to the subway. I had no way to stop her. I hate fucking stairs! - she screamed and hit the table with her metal hand - I'm sorry.
-Okay, I understand. I'm very sorry about you.
-I'm sorry for the loss of your sister. I know what it's like... I hope you find her eventually.
-Thanks. - there was a moment of silence. Then Lexy remembered the true purpose of their conversation. - Listen... can I ask you something?
-Sure.
-Can you help me find Caroline?
-I'll do my best, but there's probably not much I can do in this condition. But I will try. What can I do for you?
-You see... I wanted to get some information about my sister from Tiffany, because after all, she was the one who took her away from home. The thing is, she won't tell me anything. She blackmailed me that if she doesn't talk to you, she won't tell me anything. - Lexy bit her lip.
-Oh no. I know what you're getting at...
-Could I ask you for a favor? It's really, really important to me to see Caroline again and...
-I understand. - she interrupted. - I'll do it. For you and for Caroline.
-Thank you. Thank you very, very much.

***

-Jennifer, you're having a vision. - said the security guard.
-Ehh...again? Can't my fans give me a moment of peace? And I'm Tiffany, not Jennifer.
-Sure, Miss Tilly.
-Valentine. - she admonished him. - Is it so hard to remember that I am Tiffany Valentine Ray and I am... - the woman was speechless because she saw Nica on the other side of the glass window. - NICA!!! - she screamed and immediately jumped onto the chair. - Honey, it's so good to see you. - she said in greeting with a smile. Unfortunately, her interlocutor did not share her enthusiasm.