Please Be My Mate

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Bungo Stray Dogs

A couple days later after the incident with Naruto's heat and Dazai's chat with Jiraya and etc Naruto and Dazai were both a beet red color as they would often exchange glances at each other when they both thought the other one wasn't looking and how Dazai still felt like an idiot for calling the omega of his dreams cute out loud.

It was so odd to him a long time ago when he was once part of the Port Mafia he never once thought about needing a mate since he didn't want to be tied down but now...when he thinks about that sort of thing all he could think and want is Naruto and how much he wanted to be with him and how much he wanted him.

Which brings them to where they are now, in a huge village that was getting ready for a festival and a firework show. When Naruto saw this his eyes lights up as the two alphas could swear they saw stars in his eyes. "Fireworks?! There's gonna be fireworks tonight!" Naruto says with excitement he loves fireworks Dazai chuckles and blushes a little thinking he looked adorable when he was excited.

Dazai then begins to hum and tap his chin like he was thinking. "Hmm I wonder if I find a big enough fire work maybe I could tie myself up against it and commit suicide by blowing myself up." Dazai says out loud making Naruto laugh. "No way, they don't make fire works that big." Naruto says laughing while Dazai pouts and hugs Naruto. "But belladonna, I want to die." He whines like a child making Naruto playfully roll his eyes he was used to Dazai's suicidal tendencies now.

Jiraya sees some women walking around and he blushes and smiles pervertedly and then turns to Naruto. "Now kid, hand over your wallet I'll watch over your wallet while you go on a date with Dazai." He says to him and Naruto's eye twitches and he glares at Jiraya and hits him in the head making a nice bump grow out of Jiraya's head. "Absolutely not, I won't be falling for that twice not after what you did to me last time when I gave you my wallet when I was 12." Naruto tells him with a glare making Jiraya cry anime tears while Dazai blushes when he said date.

Dazai then thought about it they had nothing to do, so he thought it would be fun to go on a date with Naruto plus he wanted to ask him to be his mate so he figured tonight would be a perfect time to do so. "Oh Belladonna, would you like to go on a date tonight?" Dazai asked him making the blond omega blush and he turned away a bit flustered. "Umm sure we can go out together if you want." Naruto says sounding shy while wanting to slap himself making Dazai so happy at this he cheered in a childish manner making Naruto blush some more as he smiles a little bit.

Hours later it was now night time Dazai had managed to find a yukata for the festival the top half of the yukata was a light blue color while the lower half was a dark blue and he wore a white dress shirt underneath said kimono and geta sandals.