005 ; mom please pick me up i'm scared ✮

❝ angeleyes - abba ❞

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

tw ; sexual (?) topics, final warning

CONVERSATION WAS IDLE, a gentle hum among the cacophony of other voices that were punctuated by the music blaring from the speakers.

sirius had to admit that easton's choice of cafe, although objectively dull, was niche enough to prevent anyone from giving them grief; probably because half the people in the vicinity were over the age of fifty, and were looking at sirius as if he'd twerked on the bible.

"--you're a lot more tame in person than over text." easton observed after a moment, reaching out to lace their fingers together across the table with one of his hands, their fingers curling together at the palm.

"am i?" sirius snickered, leaning back to match easton's unperturbed expression, though he didn't quite stretch his legs out so carelessly, rather bouncing his knee with a charged energy. his fingers twisted around easton's when he noticed the contact, and he let out a small chuckle under his breath, paired with an uncustomarily heavy exhale.

he'd gotten better at concealing his reactions to physical contact over the years since his time in highschool when he'd been accused of being a delinquent– though, okay, in fairness, he kind of was.

"tell me about your music, then." easton bit his lip absently, eyes straying out the window to the street beyond, before flickering back to sirius with a more cheeky quirk of the mouth. "i like music, you like music. you know i'm a conan gray ride-or-die, we need to be on even footing here."

sirius could tell he was on track here, a familiar warmth slowly spreading across his stomach, like a change in the temperature of a tap in a figid bath. "is that an invitation to flirt shamelessly with you through my spotify playlist? because in that regard, i'm a poet."

he grinned. "i could pull out careless whisper in an instant. cpr, even."

that earned a snort from the blonde, much to sirius' delight. "cpr? that fucking song...yeah, no. if that's on your spotify 'intimate mix', i'm leaving." he was kidding, that much was obvious however, his coffee somewhat forgotten-- or drained, it was hard to tell.

"that's only for my tinder hookups. the marauders playlist is the one i play for special people– like you." he paused, at the slight raise of easton's eyebrows. he was doing something right, he supposed.

"i could always pull at you with a little bit of kiss me harder or take me to church." he slid one of the rings off his fingers idly, setting it to balance on easton's knuckles. "i'll have you know i have plenty of other songs i could pull out of my ass. and i will pull every single one of them."