Garurumon

3rd Person POV
As the kids and Digimon are walking near the ocean, Tai looks out to the sea to find someone, but nobody showed up. He then turns to his orange dinosaur partner.

"Hey, Agumon. I really liked it when you were Greymon, so why can't you stay that way?" Tai asked.

"I don't know. I just can't," Agumon answered.

Then, the sound of large rocks breaking and a loud roar can be heard. They all turned around to see a grey dinosaur-like Digimon named Monochromon.

"What Digimon is that?" Reika asked.

"That's Monochromon. You don't have to worry. He's pretty much the laid-back type, but he isn't really friendly when he's hungry," Lunamon explained.

"Well, I easily wouldn't because something tells me he's going to have us for lunch!" Reika panicked, clutching to Maki.

Another loud roar is heard, and out came another Monochromon.

"Two of them?! We better run now!" Matt said. Everyone began running away until they reached behind a large Boulder. As it happens, the two Monochromon began to fight each other, their horns clashing together.

"Do you think something's weird with those two?" Tai asked.

"No. They're just fighting over territory," Tentomon explained.

"Well, we better not get in the way!" Palmon said as she starts running away.

"Palmon! Wait for me!" Mimi shouted, running after her Digimon partner.

The others start running with them as well. But TK tripped and fell, and started crying.

"TK! Don't worry! I got you!" Matt yelled, trying to help up his little brother.

"Come on, guys! Hurry!" Maki shouted.

Matt helped up TK, and the two brothers start running, trying to catch up with the others. Meanwhile, the two Monochromon fell at the edge of the cliff during their clash, making a huge splash in the ocean.

*timeskip*

As the group is still walking, the sun started to set with a strange different color other than a normal orange color.

"Ah... I don't think I can move anymore," Mimi groaned.

"Come on, Mimi. Just a few more miles, okay?" Maki said.

Izzy looks at the sky, noticing the strange color.

"Is it just me, or does the sky's color look stranger than usual?" He asked. Reika and Sora both looked at the sky as well.

"Yeah, it is. And it looks like it's getting dark," Sora pointed out.

"Maybe we should camp out tonight. It'll be dangerous trying to wander in the night," Izzy commented.

"Don't worry. That's why I brought this," Maki said, pulling out a flashlight.

"Wait! I think I sense water," Tentomon said as he flew over it. Then, he found a bunch of fish swimming in the water.

"Hmm... I believe that this fresh lake has enough fish to provide us some food," he pointed out.

"Finally! I'm starving!" Coronamon shouted.

"Time for a swim!" Gomamon said as he was about to dive in the water, but was then stopped by Joe grabbing him by the tail.

"Hold on! You can't just go jumping in the water. We have to make sure it's safe first," Joe scolded.

"This is exactly why I say less whining, more walking," Matt said.

"Anyway, let's try to find some food," Tai said.