Champion of Hogwarts (edited)

A/N: edited 5/18/2024 I made some minor changes to this chapter nothing too big.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Prat" -talking

"Enough" -familiars speaking/beast speak/gobbledygook

'Dumbfuck' -thinking

'Interesting' -familiars/magical creature/goblin thinking

"Hello" - speaking a different language

§open§ -Parseltongue

Hello -letters/news

'Salazar'- will being read/memories being seen/visions

Chapter 5: Champion of Hogwarts

=========================================

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Start Chapter¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Third Pov:

Harry sits on his knees each time he takes a staggered breath he winces. Harry's vision was blurry as he looked at the corpse of the ancient basilisk that was once his ancestor's familiar lay dead about 23 feet away. Harry knew that he had a few broken ribs and probably suffering magical exhaustion as well since he was feeling extremely drained. Finally, he knew that he was slowly dying because of the venom of the ancient basilisk which had managed to bite him when he stabbed it through the head. But he was okay with it the reason why he was is because Tom Riddle's solidified memory had been defeated blowing up into gold energy. Harry was okay with dying as he once again saved the school and kept at least two of his promises. Harry knew Ginny was alive still, even if it would just take a little bit for her to wake up. Though he regrets that he died here without meeting the gang again and that he never told Hermione how he felt. However, even if he was sad that he would die here ending his parent's legacy, he was glad that he was able to once again stop Voldy from getting back into a body. He was happy that he was able to save Ron's and the twin's little sister Ginny.

Harry-*thinks to himself*'Looks like I will be reuniting with you sooner than I thought Mom Dad. I wish I wasn't dying there's so much I wanted to do in life. I wanted to reunite with the gang at least one last time, I want to learn more magic, I wanted to unite Hogwarts like it used to be when my ancestors Salazar and Godric were still alive, I wanted to make friends with my other housemates along with friends from other houses, and most of all I want to be able to hug Hermione one last time only the difference would be that I would be the one to initiate the hug instead of her just this once. I really did want to tell Hermione how I felt when she woke up even if she rejected me I wanted to get it off my chest along with apologies to her for being a prat. In all honesty, I had so many things I wanted to do yet am unable to because I came down here with no plan once again being reckless which now is the reason I am dieing so young. *smiles weakly* The sorting hat said I had the traits of many houses in the first year but the one that shined out from them all was my Gryffindor and Slytherin. I had pushed down my Slytherin trait and continuously let my Gryffindor shine through pushing down my traits of Slytherin and Ravenclaw while letting Gryffindor and Hufflepuff show more with Gryffindor shining through the most. I came down here recklessly with no plan really and this is where it got me. On my knees dieing from the venom of my ancestor's familiar who was being controlled against her will. I hate the thought of dieing so young but it must be my time so I won't fight it hopefully with me gone those I care for will be safer with me gone since trouble always seems to find me. I have so many things I want to do if I was not dieing but since I am I pray to God and to whichever other diety in the magical world is listening up there just please fulfill my dieing. My wish is for those I care for both the childhood friends I knew before Hogwarts, their families, my friends here who are part of the magical world, and their families to live long happy lives that is all that I ask. With that out of the way I ready to come home Death I ready to reunite with God and my family who came before me.'