Seeing Others Memories

A/N: I want to let you guys know that the period of the attacks are a bit different in my story.  As Hermione was attacked months before she was in canon though the time when she is woken up is about the same being in mid to late May. So instead of being attacked in early May, she will attacked in mid-February. Also, Dumbledore will not be in the castle for a few months as his position as Headmaster will be getting evaluated before he gets his position back in mid-June when he has a meeting with the board.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Prat" -talking

"Enough" -familiars speaking/beast speak/gobbledygook

'Dumbfuck' -thinking

'Interesting' -familiars/magical creature/goblin thinking

"Hello" - speaking a different language

§open§ -Parseltongue

Hello -letters/news

'Salazar'- will being read/memories being seen/visions

Chapter 6: Seeing Others Memories

=========================================

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Start Chapter¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Third Pov:

It has been 3 days now since Harry had saved Ginny from down in the chamber, fought the shade of Voldemort, found out shocking news from the hat, and ended his ancestor's familiar misery, For the last 2 and half days now since Harry has been in the hospital unconscious living through Riddle's memories up until the night he murdered his parents and failed to kill him seeing them in a way as if he was Riddle himself. Harry didn't know how he was seeing the dark lord's memories but he wasn't complaining because this gave him an edge seeing as the dark lord is not dead. Harry with the help of seeing through Voldemort's memories he now knows how he thinks, and has his knowledge up until he killed his parents, along with knowing how he is alive still. Now with all this knowledge and the dark lord's memories he can train in secret and use this knowledge against him so when they fight again in the future, he will have a better chance to defeat him. From the memories, Harry learned many things from different types of magic, sex, subduction, dueling, how to act in pureblood circles, etc. Though Harry could tell from the memories that Voldemort had only ever deeply researched things of interest to him which was mostly dark arts. Harry noticed that if he didn't have the gift for it he didn't study about it which is why he had never really researched about elementals or animagus.

It was also through his memories Harry saw that if Tom had been different than if he was he would have actually been someone he could look up to. Since in school, he was smart, confident, and a huge ladies' man. Though part of him could not actually look up to him even if he didn't become a dark lord the reason was he reminded him too much of Vernon, Dudley, Draco, Lucius, and Snape when it came to personality. Harry also saw how he found the chamber and met Pandora but never knew about the secret part of the chamber. Harry saw in the memories how Riddle found the chamber when he was in his 5th year and he when on to spout how he was the heir of Salazar and Pandora was to obey him. When Pandora asked him the secret password that he was to learn from Salazar received memories to confirm he was was his indeed his chosen heir he could not give the password which was Pancy which was the name of Salazar's wife. 

It was because he did not know the password Pandora knew he was not the chosen heir but a self-claimed heir. Pandora had told Tom to leave as he was not her late master's heir and she would never obey him. This of course enraged Riddle so out of petty anger, he tortured the basilisk to insanity later making her attack the very school that she was meant to protect. Harry was mad that he was sadly related to Riddle even if it was distant. His hatred for the dark lord only deepens more than when he found out it was him who brought the troll into the school last school year in his first year. The reason his hatred deepened as he saw through the memories of what he did later when he really got to work as a dark lord which was multiple memories of him along with his followers raping, torturing, and murdering muggles, squibs, muggle-borns, halfboods, those with creature heritage, and complete purebloods alike.