Four

We sat in silence. I couldn't stand it so I had to break it.

"You know Ghost if you're interested in my things I can give you a tour."

He glanced over at me then Johnny.

"Me too?", Johnny grinned.

I smiled and nodded. I set my cup on the coffee table and got up.

"You've seen the living room."

I showed them the kitchen, bathroom, guest room and finally my bedroom.

Ghost walked around my room touching almost everything. He stopped at my record player.

"I really like music."

He crouched down and ran his fingers over my many albums. I smiled watching him. He didn't say much but it took everything in. I found it lovely.

Johnny paced around my room. Smiling brightly. He sat in my bed and ran his fingers over my stuffed ghost. I watched him closely.

"That's cute. Need a Soap one instead."

"I've had him for years."

Ghost glanced over then moved to sit on the other side of my bed. He gently grabbed it and ran his fingers over it.

I looked between the pair.

"Name?", Ghost questioned.

"Terzo."

He nodded and gently put him back where he found him.

"Take a seat lass. We won't bite."

I sat down beside Johnny and shifted sideways so I could see Ghost. I once again looked between the pair.

Johnny grinned and reached his hand up to tuck hair behind my ear. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"You're always cute when you blush." , Johnny smiled leaning in closer.

I smiled, glancing down. I lightly shook my head. Johnny softly grabbed my chin to make me look at him.

I never noticed how beautiful his eyes were until now. Like little oceans. I could get lost in them forever.

Ghost cleared his throat slightly. Johnny sighed and let his head hang a bit.

"Sorry to ruin the moment but it's getting late Johnny."

He let go of my chin and we made our way back into the living room.

Ghost wasn't a hugger, but Johnny was. He held me close in a tight hug. He was warm and even with his muscles he was soft.

I opened the door and Ghost stepped out first. Johnny stood at the doorway on the other side of the threshold. We kept smiling at each other.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips. He tasted of vanilla and scotch. When he pulled away, he placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Night guys."

With that they left. I gently closed the door and locked up. Then I headed to bed. I couldn't stop thinking about how soft Johnny's lips were.