Thirteen

Simon reached around and rubbed my right inner thigh. Then moved onto rubbing soft circles against my clit. I whimpered softly.

"That's it baby. Just feel all the sensations and relax into me. I'm going to add a finger now."

I nodded. Simon slowly entered his middle finger. I whimpered a little louder this time. He rubbed my clit with his thumb and kissed along my shoulder.

"Relax baby."

Simon slowly pushed his finger up in a come here motion. I moaned, feeling a lot of pleasure take over. He grinned against my shoulder.

"I'm going to push another finger in. I want you to look over at Johnny. Then I want Johnny to tell me how pretty she's looking, taking my fingers."

Simon started to push another finger in, and I whimpered again. I reached my hand down to stop Simon.

"Baby it's ok I promise. I need you to be able to take my fingers if you are going to be able to take my cock. Just look over at Johnny baby."

I nodded and looked over at him. He smiled at me.

"There's my good girl.", Johnny grinned at me.

Simon pushed his ring finger all the way in. He let me adjust before he pulled them out a little and pushed them back in. I moaned out looking at Johnny.

"Simon she's a pretty right thing. I can tell just from her face how much she is enjoying it yet struggling. Her cheeks are starting to flush a bit."

Simon kissed along my shoulder some more and completely pulled his fingers out. He cleaned them off then hummed.

"Sweet little thing too."

Johnny grinned and nodded.

"Alright baby. Do you want to keep this position, face me or lay on the couch?", Simon asked.

I shrugged.

"Well baby if you face me, you can look at me, hide your face, or even look at Johnny.", Simon softly rubbed my thigh.

I nodded and got up. I turned around and sat back on Simon's lap.

"Lift just a bit love."

I lifted up. Simon lined himself up with my entrance.

"Alright baby just slowly sink down onto me. Take your time."

I nodded and slowly sank down on Simon. I was halfway when I had to stop.

"There you baby. Go up just a bit and sink back down. Do it over and over until you can take me all the way. Then when you take me all the way just sit there and adjust to my size baby."

I got up a bit and sank back down. I did it a couple more times and then I was finally able to take Simon all the way. I sat there just like Simon told me too. I laid my head on Simon's shoulder looking over at Johnny. Simon reached up and moved my hair from my face. He softly rubbed my back.

"Alright baby you take the reins from here."

I slowly started to move back and forth. I moaned softly. Simon let out breathy moans leaning his head back against the back of the couch.

"Atta girl.", he grunted.

"More.", I moaned out.

Simon grabbed my hips.

"Say red if it becomes too much, baby."

I nodded. Simon began to bounce me on his cock. I kept my eyes on Johnny. He smirked while watching me.

"S-Simon.", I moaned, getting lost in the pleasure.

"I know, baby. Just keep taking my cock deep inside your tight cunt. Keep being a good girl for me."

I wasn't going to last long. Simon kept hitting my spot over and over.

"I want you to cum first. Then you tell me where you want my cum."

I looked at Johnny.

"Baby you're in a relationship with him too now. You pick where he cums."

I nodded. I cried out as I came around Simon. He chuckled and softly rubbed my back.

"Atta fucking girl."

My legs shook slightly.

"Just a little more baby."

I nodded. Simon bounced me once again on his cock. His moans grew louder.

"Oh, fuck baby."

He came deep inside me. He rubbed my back again.

"I'll go get a bath started. You did amazing love.", Johnny got up and came over. He kissed my head then headed to my bathroom.