Chapter Nine - Giyuu 🍋 🔞

This is a mature content warning. The following chapter contains possibly triggering subjects such as the following:
-Dominant/Sub
-Rough foreplay
-Mentions of unprotected sex

If any of those things trigger you, you can skip this chapter and wait til the lemonade is finished. Be advised that the next chapter is also a lemon but onto this one.

“Make me.” (Name) bites her lip and I couldn't hold it anymore.

Before she could register that I moved, I pinned her to my bed. Her hands are in my hair and my lips are on hers. The kiss is unrestrained - teeth sinking into my piercings and her tongue sliding against mine. My eyes close and I moan as she pulls my hair.

(Name) is eagerly pushing her body to mine and I knew I should stop but I couldn't. She tasted like heaven and her lips were so soft. Her tongue tangled with mine like it was made for it. A soft whine falls from her as I tilt my head to deepen the kiss even more. She hums constantly as my hands roam her (Body Type) body.

I already was losing my cool, my brain felt like it would melt when I finally pulled away from her to get some air. She whimpers in protest until I start kissing my way down her jawline, it didn't take long for the whimpers to turn to moans.

Her small hands haven't left my hair and she pulled it every single time I sunk my teeth into her soft skin. This felt so right. My whole body was on fire and every second passing by I could feel the desire to stop burning away even more.

She pushes me away for a minute, only long enough to roll us over. Her hands leave my hair and start ripping her shirt off. I don't complain as she bares her beautiful body. The trickle of moonlight from my window bathed her in silver, highlighting her (Skin Color) skin.

“So fuckin’ beautiful.” I moan out as she lowers herself back down - our naked chests touching.

I could feel her nipples, so hot and hard for me - as she pressed her (Breast Type) breasts against me. She didn't react to my words, nuzzling her head into my neck as she kissed along my skin. My hands go to her waist, playing with the waistband of her panties as she sinks her teeth into the junction between my neck and shoulder.

“Fuck, why do you make me feel like this?” She purrs in my ear as I begin to push my hand under her shorts.
“Why do I want you so bad?” My roommate demands, kissing along my jaw right as my hands cup her ass.

She moaned and it was like pouring gasoline on a fire. I could feel my boxers getting tight. (Name) didn't mind, slowly beginning to rub herself against the growing bulge under her. I wanted to take control, her breathing was getting erratic and I needed her.

I'm flipping her over and pushing her into my pillows. Her hands go to my shoulders as I bury my face into her chest. My mouth finds a taut nipple and I greedily take it between my teeth. A low, sinful cry falls from her lips as I suckle on the sensitive nub. Her nails dig into my back and I moan against her breast.

“Giyuu…” She whimpers, her hand tangling in my hair.
“I want you.” I growl into her breast and (Name) pulls me towards her face by my hair.
“Take me.” Her (Eye Color) eyes stare into mine, pupils blown with desire and need.
“There's no going back.” I warn and she giggles.
“C'mon Pretty Boy, fuck me.” (Name) teases and I growl.

I maintain eye contact with the woman in my bed, putting my hands down on either side of her head. Without any effort, I lift myself up into a push-up and she moans softly at my display of strength. I feel her feet on my hips, sliding the last layer off my body. The feeling of her calves resting in the fold of my back was electric. She eagerly wiggles her own underwear off, throwing them to the floor. I didn't dare look away from her as I moved myself down her beautiful body, stopping when my face was hovering over her quivering sex.

“Giyuu.” (Name) whines, biting her plump bottom lip as she pouts in annoyance.
“Do you really want this?” I ask, blowing softly on her swollen folds.
“Oh fuck… Yes, I want you.” She confirms and I flash her a devilish grin before allowing my tongue to barely graze against the sensitive flesh.

Her hands are back in my hair as I watch her eyes. It pleased me when she easily allowed me access, keeping her legs open and ready for whatever I chose to do. I could tell she was nervous but there was something so alluring about the way the moonlight reflected in her (Eye Color) eyes.

My tongue makes slow strokes, lazy and long as I savor the taste of her. Soft whines and small mewls leave her as I find my breathing becoming erratic. Keeping my self control in check was nearly impossible with the way her pussy tasted on my lips. Before I knew it, I had buried my face into the swollen folds, lapping away at her molten core like a man possessed. Her grip on my hair tightened as she gasped out my name. My brain was slowly but surely blurring as I barely stopped to breathe before I gently used my fingers to separate her dripping sex.

“Giyuu, that feels so good.” (Name) nearly shrieks, her voice rising a few octaves when I expertly slip  a finger into her.
“So tight for me, Sweetheart.” I praise, curling the finger in unison with my tongue.

After a few minutes, I'm already adding another finger and scissoring them to gently stretch her. I'm nearly foaming at the mouth feeling her walls twitching and constricting my fingers. The sounds falling from her lips were absolutely gorgeous - broken cries of pleasure mixed with soft swears that always started and ended with her chanting my name like a prayer.

I could feel her release getting closer as soon as I add a third just to make certain I wouldn't hurt her. My tongue continues to drag against her clit and I moan into her sensitive flesh as her legs begin to tremble. The hand in my hair is aggressively tightening, adding a bit of an edge to this moment. She was so close, so fucking close.

“I’m close.” She pants and I double down my efforts, nipping playfully at her clit while curling my fingers inside her to hit the spot I knew would push her over.

Watching her eyes go unfocused as her legs snap together, tense thighs holding me in a vice grip as I kept my licking and fingering going. She didn't break eye contact, beautiful sparkling eyes staring at me with the faraway afterglow in them - it was enough to make my cock throb. Once she finished riding out her high, I patiently waited for her body to calm down, crawling back up to kiss those pouty lips of hers once more.

The pleased sounds of my partner were just making me fall deeper. I wanted so badly to be joined with her - to feel that perfect pussy strangling my cock. But her needs surpass my own, or so I thought until she broke the kiss.

“I'm on birth control.” (Name) purrs and my resolve crumbles.
“Are you good to keep going?” I ask her, voice husky as I stare into her breathtaking (Eye Color) eyes.
“Anything for you, Pretty Boy.”