Episode 12

Hey loves❤️! I hope you're all doing well. Sorry for the late update. I've been really busy with my exams. But now they're done, I'll make sure to post at least once a week.

RECAP

"Arushi and Vivanth , you guys go and sleep , tomorrow morning you have to go and try your outfits for reception" Neena said. They nodded and left to their room.

(EPISODE 12)

Arushi and Vivanth came to their room. Arushi is sitting on bed, scrolling reels on instagram. Few minutes later, she noticed Vivanth stood infront of her but ignored his presence and again started using her phone. Vivanth cleared his throat , Arushi looked at him and asked "What??". "Please don't mind about Chachu's words and his rude behaviour" Vivanth said , Arushi nodded then he grabbed the pillow from other side of the bed and went towards the couch.

" Rude!!!...No others can be rude more than my husband" She whispered to herself and placed her phone on the nightstand. "Vivanth!!" She called him. "Huh!!" he said. "Aadhya informed that she completed desining our reception dresses so she will send those to home" Arushi said. "No!! Let's go to your company and check our outfits there itself." Vivanth said. "Why so??" Arushi asked with a confused look. "Cozz, you didn't went to company after our marriage, so that you can also have a surprise check of how works are going on" Vivanth replied.

"Hmm...." She nodded and switched off the lights. "Good night RABBIT" Vivanth said. "Rabbit!!! Hello Mr Rathore I have a name, It's Arushi , not Rabbit get it to your mind" Arushi said. "Ok Rabbit, I will try to get it into my mind, for now let me sleep" Vivanth said and drifted to his dream land. Arushi shake her head by observing his changed behaviour and soon she too slept.

(Next day Morning)

Arushi wokeup with a door closing sound with a thud , found Vivanth in his casual wear, combing his hair. "You wokeup!!" Vivanth said. "Hmm.....Good Morning" Arushi said. "Morning wifey" He said looking straight into her eyes with a smile on his face. "Go and get ready, It's already 8am" He said. "Whatt!! 8am?? Why didn't you wake me up before??" She exclaimed. "Don't waste time by shouting , get ready quickly, I will be waiting for you at downstairs" Vivanth said in a cold tone and left the room. "Ohh god seriously!! 2 minutes before he wished me with a huge smile on his face and just now he again started talking with a cold tone, I think my husband has double face like APARICHITHUDU" She said herself and went to freshenup.

Thirty minutes later, she came out from the washroom dressed in her formal office attire, went downstairs and had her breakfast. " Shall we go" Vivanth asked , Arushi nodded. Soon they reached her office "Arushi Designs".

Everyone in the office stood up from their seats and greeted them with a "Good morning." Arushi nodded in response and went straight to her cabin.

(Arushi Outfit)

(Arushi Outfit)