Chapter 1

It was Friday, 29th of June 2016. It was the last day of school, and I was so happy that this day has finally come! First of all, school is over for the next 2 months, and we were planning something really big all spring long. But first, hi this is me, Tessa. I live in Montana and i am 16 years old and I obviously still live with my parents. When we could finally leave our classes, I literally ran outside to my friends. "Tessa!" Screamed my best friend and hugged me. "Sooo are you guys ready for tonight?" Michael asked. "Actually I am a bit scared but I'm also extremely curious about it so yeah, I would say so" Chrissy said. "You don't have to be scared because nothing's gonna happen. Things like ghost's don't exist!" Michael Said. "Well I don't believe in it either but you never know. You can't know" i laughed. I really don't know if I believe in such things. I mean I do believe in paranormal things, but ghost's and demons? "So tonight we are seven people?" Holly asked. "Yes, me, Tessa, you Holly, chrissy, Michael, Luke and Daniel." Chad said. "I'll make a group chat when i'm at home and then we'll go through all the informations again." Michael Said. I nodded and went home with chrissy. "I am soo excited!" She said. "Hmm" "Aren't you?" Chrissy asked. "Nahh, I mean I look forward going to that house and playing...what ever we'll play but I'm not that excited." Chrissy nodded.

We dressed thickly so we wouldn't get cold later. In this time Michael added me and chrissy to the groupchat.

_________________________________________________

>Idiotic spirit believers<

(Daniel)
Nahh bro really? Idiotic spirit believers?

(Tessa)
You've run out of ideas?

(Michael)
Obviously!

(Holly)
Soo, the plan?

(Michael)
Right, tonight at 9 p.m. we'll meet
at the old villa. The one that terrifies
the whole city!

(Holly)
NO! GOD PLEASE NOT THIS ONE!!

(Luke)
Why not?

(Holly)
Don't you know what happened there?

(Luke)
No??

(Tessa)
A myth says that this house is cursed and haunted.

(Luke)
Why's that?

(Holly)
No guys please I won't get there
today if you'll tell the whole story
now Tessa!

(Luke)
Then don't read it!
I want to hear.

(Tessa)

So, in year 1956 there was a
Family living there. From the
outside everything seemed
to be normal. But one day in July 3rd, the police found out that a murder had occurred there!
They said it wasn't human
who did this. It couldn't be a human who
did this. One of the three kids was found in the kitchen. Some body parts of it like fingers,
ears etc where found everywhere.

(Luke)
Wtf this is sick!

(Tessa)
The second child, a fourteen-year-old boy,
was lying between many dolls. His bones
were broken in the other direction so
that the bone was sticking out.

(Chrissy)
I am about to throw up....

(Tessa)
The third child was found in the bathroom.
Both eyes gouged out. His tongue was
cut off and his kneecaps were shattered
like his elbow.

(Luke)
Poor kids...wich mf would do
something like that to an
INNOCENT CHILD?!

(Tessa)
I wasn't ready was I?
The father was found on the couch
in the living room. He was poisoned
and spitting blood. Except that,
it was a whole blood bath because
his stomach was cut open.

(Chrissy)
The weird thing is though,
the mother wasn't found.

(Tessa)
No, not at first, but a week later on
July 10th she was found in the
Backyard. It turned out
that she killed her own family.
No one knows why. They suspect
she went crazy and then did this.

(Chad)
Yeah, but other people say that she was
either a witch or possessed and that
now her dead soul is still there,
haunting anyone who enters the house
until he's dead.

(Holly)
I hate you guys! I'm going
to cry I'm fucking scared!

(Michael)
Don't be

(Holly)
🖕

_________________________________________________

We had 5 hours left so I decided to watch some movies with Chrissy while we were waiting.

>>>Time Skip<<<

It was 8.46 p.m. and me and chrissy were walking to the old villa. When we came there everyone else was already there and we went inside. As soon as we took a step into this house it got so cold. We decided to look around before starting the game. Michael begged us to go into the four rooms where the people died wich disturbed me. We were going to the living room, well nothing special just like an abandoned house. But when we entered the kitchen I started to get goosebumps.

You could see where the little girl was lying. The strange thing was that the blood looked like it was two days old. We went upstairs to the bathroom. Holly wasn't the only one who didn't want to go in that room but they got us to somehow? The shower was full with old blood and...hair? Why the hell didn't the police clean up before closing the building? Chad opened a door that had to lead to the children's room. The dolls were so terrifying I ran downstairs. "Tessa wait!" I looked at Daniel with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry but...I can't this is so bad!" I sat on the stairs and cried. The fact that these kids had to suffer like that...it broke me so bad.

Chrissy came and tried to calm me down. "It's okay you can do it. It's just the game now. We can do it outside I promise but please don't leave me alone with these pricks" She laughed. I wiped the tears off my face and nodded. We sat on the path that leads to the house where Michael unpacked the ouija board. "Where did you get that?" Luke asked. "Dark web" he said. No one said anything while he was unpacking his stuff. Chad sprinkled salt around us in a circle. Daniel lit the candles and Michael layed down the board. "So...what now?" I asked. "Now, all of you put one finger on that glass. Then we will ask questions to the 'ghost's' " Daniel said. Everyone put their finger on the glass that was on the board. It was so creepy. It is normal that when you're in the woods you hear animals and all that stuff but... right now there was just silence. Like this forest was dead. "Do we ask for ghost's or for a family member?" Holly asked. "I'd say ghost's?" Luke said. Everyone agreed and the game would start. "Are there any ghost's here?".......